Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Stankey
    replied
    I bet your kitten appreciates the fact that vacuum tubes get nice and WARM!

Our cat recognizes the sound of the thermostat clicking on and goes to sit next to the heater vent when he hears it.

Sometimes, pets can be smarter than we give them credit for!

Leave a comment:

• Leo Enticknap
    replied
    At least someone appreciates tube amps, even if the rest of my family think that this is a geeky fuss about nothing, and that cellphones sound just as good:

kitten_tubeamp.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Leo Enticknap
    replied
    joeleft.PNG

Leave a comment:

• Leo Enticknap
    replied
    execution_entertainment.PNG

Entertainment?!

Leave a comment:

• Frank Cox
    replied
    201205102113-04-opinion-weekly-column-1205-exlarge-169.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Van Dalton
    replied
    I came along this picture, which I wanted to call "Multiplex Dystopia". Long, empty hallways filled with nothing, leading to rooms, filled with mostly nothing.

Still wondering what movie is playing at the end of the hallway though...
    "A large house made of concrete, surrounded by asphalt. The house is filled with many rooms, each alike. But they are occupied by different souls... night... after night..."

Leave a comment:

• Leo Enticknap
    replied
    Someone at the shipping company appears to have been having a bad day:

f_you.PNG

Leave a comment:

• Frank Cox
    replied
    20201019_113704.jpg
    I just saw this on one of the community notice boards.

That purple colour really jumps out and hits you in the eye.

We're having a municipal election in about a week and a prankster is apparently taking advantage of the opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Enticknap
    replied
    The cat (on the My Pussy Belongs to Daddy album cover) looks absolutely terrified, and I suspect that (s)he was digging his or her foreclaws deeping into the flesh of the singer. I'm surprised that she was able to maintain that smile!

Leave a comment:

• Martin McCaffery
    replied
    201016202520-01-opinion-weekly-column-1016-exlarge-169-1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Tony Bandiera Jr
    replied
    Another Bad Album Cover, and I didn't get any royalties from the song, dammit:
    5_25_10_07_5_17_09e.jpg

My ex boyfriend did agree that my nuts were hot, however.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Bandiera Jr
    replied
    Originally posted by Frank Cox View Post
    As George Takei would say. "Ohhh my..."

Speaking of George, he and Bill Shatner have had a long standing (mainly one-sided) feud, and here's what George said to Shatner at Bill's Comedy Central Roast: (Warning, NSFW, you may have to sign in on YouTube as it is age restricted)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO-GlOBh6rU

I have met both of them when I was in the industry, George and his partner at the Laemmle Grande when I was a projectionist, and Bill when I was working doing screening rooms. Both were quite polite and nice when I met them, I had no idea their feud (at least in George's view) was so intense.

Last edited by Tony Bandiera Jr; 10-10-2020, 03:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Frank Cox
    replied
    downspout.png

Leave a comment:

• Frank Cox
    replied
    1902209.gif

Leave a comment:

• Tony Bandiera Jr
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo Enticknap View Post
    Some of the world's worst album covers (according to the author of the collection of these images, and it's hard to imagine much worse):

image_320.jpg
    rolf.jpg

For those who are unaware, Harris was a popular entertainer on British children's TV during the 1970s and '80s, who, in retirement many years later, was discovered to have been a prolific pedophile and sent to jail.
    Other than the obvious entendre of the name, looks like someone WAS crucified as there is a trio on the cover, hmmmmm.... : dickhandler.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X