Memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory

The trailer for this movie looked kind of familiar, and when I watched the movie I thought, I've seen this before.

But I wasn't exactly sure where or when.

Memory is pretty good for what it is -- another Liam Neeson action thriller which will appeal to the Liam Neeson beat-em and blast-em fanbase. The only negative is that there's a bit more blood and gore than what's really necessary for the story, which causes the movie to be classified 14A here when it could easily have been PG otherwise.

Liam Neeson plays an aging mob hitman; the hook is that he's slowly getting dementia so at times he can't remember what just happened or why he is where he is at the moment.

The scene where he's writing notes on his arm while sitting at an old wooden table came along and I went BING! Memory of a Killer. So now I know where I've seen this story before.

And the scene in the gymnasium isn't something that I'm going to forget any time soon either.

Anyway, decent action movie with an interesting premise. But they could have cranked the blood splatter down a bit.
Working...
X