Everything, Everywhere, All At Once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything, Everywhere, All At Once

I did two advance studio screenings of E-E-A-A-O last week. I was not able to watch either of them
    uninterrupted, so I'm not in a position to coherently explain the wacky plot- - but I did enjoy the parts
    of the movie I saw, and am definitely going to make time to watch the whole thing some time this week.

I'm sure it will do very well here in the SF Bay area, due to its' Asian-centric story line and cast.The
    preview shows sold out a 325 seat auditorium shortly after tickets went on sale- -and there are only
    a few seats left for the opening nite premiere party later this week. - but it it's a fun flick that should
    appeal to all audiences no matter what their ethnic background.

Some folks might be put off by some of the scenes of graphic, but cartoon-ish violence in some
    scenes,but it's all "roadrunner/coyote" type stuff where nobody actually seems to get hurt.

> Michelle Yeoh and the rest of the cast all put in excellent performances.

>On the purely technical side, this film is another cornucopia of assorted aspect ratios.
    I counted at least three, but since I didn't watch the whole thing, I might have missed
    one or two. But, it's all in good fun and nobody dies.
    Last edited by Jim Cassedy; 03-21-2022, 01:33 PM.
Working...
X