Free Guy (2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Guy (2021)

"When a bank teller discovers he's actually a background player in an open-world video game, he decides to become the hero of his own story -- one that he can rewrite himself. In a world where there's no limits, he's determined to save the day his way before it's too late ..."

FINALLY it got released ... and If I had to see another trailer for this (bangs head on wall)!

This completely was a surprise of the summer of terms of major Hollywood releases, and it delivering what it promised.

Ryan Reynolds delivers such humor and charm, it's hard NOT to feel endeared to his character.

Director Taika Waititi is a scream to watch as 'Antoine'

Great special effects and an IMAX sound mix threatening to give one a nosebleed.

I thought it was great, especially all the gamer in-jokes and chaos in the background.

Comment

I'm not a gamer but I enjoyed the movie. Good sound mix, as mentioned. I think if a person is a gamer they'd probably really get a kick out of all the various "easter eggs" that are sprinkled throughout. Audiences are liking it and we've even had quite a number of seniors citizens come to it, which I don't understand at all.

Comment

Working...
      X