X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolby Cat 699 and Cat 700 for sale

Hello all,

Here I have two Dolby Digital readers.

One is a Cat 700. It's complete and fully working but it's been a bit abused in the past as you can see from the worn out rollers. Unfortunately has been stored in a damp place for a while so it has some signs of rust. I have cleaned it myself and tested it. You can see the readings below.
    Please note, I was using a loop to test them so the red bars are from the splice. I believe I left the Azimuth to +2 intentionally as my loop was tested against a known good loop and that what it would read on my loop. Can be adjusted of course!

IMG_9709.JPG IMG_9712.JPG IMG_9717.JPG IMG_9711.JPG IMG_9718.JPG IMG_9710.JPG cat700.jpeg cat700_1080_WinDRAS.JPG

I should have some replacement light bulbs for it and I am happy to throw a spare in the box - there is a brand new one in the soundhead already.

The other one is a Cat 699. Very old model but working beautifully. Unfortunately for this one I do not have the flywheel - nor the back cover. It's in very good shape, I do not think it has seen much use. I do not have replacement lamps for this one so the one fitted is not brand new.
    Please note, I was using a loop to test them so the red bars are from the splice. Clearly I tested this 699 with a flywheel from another 699 and with an external power supply which are not for sale!

Readings below.
    IMG_9713.JPG IMG_9714.JPG IMG_9716.JPG IMG_9715.JPG
    IMG_9777.JPEG image_1813.jpg

Items are located in the United Kingdom.
    I am not really sure about prices - and I cannot find the forum rules so I hope it's ok not to add one. Please get in touch to discuss if interested.

Thanks!
Working...
X