Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Opera 18 bookmarks

Author Topic: Opera 18 bookmarks
Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 12-08-2013 01:57 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I reccently thought i would give opera another go (i had used it for years in the past) but it appears that it will not allow or support bookmarks or there import has anyone got info on how to do it or has opera decided to commit harikari by not supporting a basic function

|  IP: Logged

Steve Guttag
We forgot the crackers Gromit!!!

- posted 12-08-2013 10:49 PM      Profile for Steve Guttag   Email Steve Guttag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know anyone that "likes" Opera that likes the current version. I, for one, have stopped going beyond version 12.16...the last of the "traditional" Opera browsers. In fact, I use it on both Mac and PC platforms. I guess I use the modern version on my Android phone. They seem hell bent on forcing one to use their "speed dial" thing instead of bookmarks. That and the ease of configuring opera are things that I liked...since they took that all away, I won't use the new version.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: