Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Revisting this site.

Author Topic: Revisting this site.
Kenny Thies
Film Handler

- posted 03-14-2011 11:32 PM      Profile for Kenny Thies   Email Kenny Thies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello All,

So, it has been several years since I have been on film-tech. I kindof got out of the theater business after managing a 9 plex for over 7 years. I have returned to the theater to help convert over to all digital projection. I was searching for a few things here on the site and wanted to contact a member directly, but it says I haven't posted in awhile. I understand this is to prevent spam. Do I have to post several messages before this feature is enabled? (Sorry, if I was suppose to read something that tells me this.) Just happy to be back on the site and back in the theater biz in some way.

Thanks,

Kenny

|  IP: Logged

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 03-14-2011 11:53 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty sure it's a number like 10 posts and a time period...3 weeks seems familiar.

Kenny Thies
Film Handler

- posted 03-15-2011 12:08 AM      Profile for Kenny Thies   Email Kenny Thies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your reply... I dont like posting for no reason just to get posts.

Kenny

Jason Black
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-15-2011 01:16 AM      Profile for Jason Black   Author's Homepage   Email Jason Black   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who is it you're trying to contact?

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 03-15-2011 01:55 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kenny - retitle this thread to something more meaningful and then you can put up a post saying "Thanks for the advice, I just retitled it!" Then you'll have one more post at least. [Big Grin]

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 03-15-2011 02:39 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or go to the seemingly never ending 'The Last Person To Post Here...' thread in Yak.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: