Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Ron Purtee at Showest???

Author Topic: Ron Purtee at Showest???
John Eickhof
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-09-2010 10:28 PM      Profile for John Eickhof   Author's Homepage   Email John Eickhof   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A friend of mine who attended this years Showest said he spotted Ron Purtee scowling around the trade show floor!! He was seen frequenting the LIT ( Dick Niccum ) booth... I am surprised he had the guts to even show up! I wish I had been there!! Oh well. The latest info on him is: Ron Purtee, Champion Business Solutions LLC, 218 E. High Street, Lebanon, TN 37087 fone: 615-405-6697, Fax 615-240-2660 or email CS@Champbus.com ( I looked up champbus.com and it appears to be a commuter bus service! ) Champion Business Solutions LLC shows an address of New York! And is a business consulting firm!!! Maybe another scam??? My offer of a collection reward of 50% of the $10,000.00 + that Ron owes me still stands to anyone wishing to visit him in TN and collect the debt!!!

|  IP: Logged

Louis Bornwasser
Film God

- posted 04-09-2010 10:38 PM      Profile for Louis Bornwasser   Author's Homepage   Email Louis Bornwasser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He got me for a lot more than that. Maybe we could work jointly, John. Louis

Jeremy Weigel
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-09-2010 11:32 PM      Profile for Jeremy Weigel   Email Jeremy Weigel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With all the posts from members on here that he owes money I'm surprised he has any legs with which to walk. [evil] I envision something like this happening. [Wink]

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 04-10-2010 02:37 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Not a bad idea for that slimeball. (The flame thrower, that is.)

Mark Lensenmayer
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-10-2010 01:01 PM      Profile for Mark Lensenmayer   Email Mark Lensenmayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The phone number above maps to a cell phone number listed for Booth Supply Warehouse in a list of suppliers in the September, 2007 issue of BoxOffice.

The address of 218 E. High St. in Lebanon TN maps to a self storage facility.

John Eickhof
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-11-2010 09:07 PM      Profile for John Eickhof   Author's Homepage   Email John Eickhof   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well Louis...Where is Guido when you need him!!!!!

Barry Floyd
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-12-2010 08:53 AM      Profile for Barry Floyd   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Floyd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow... talk about close to home. Not only do I live here in Lebanon, Tennessee - I helped design that self-storage center over on High Street. There is actually 2 businesses on that property, one is the self storage place, and the other was a real-estate office for awhile.

That place is about a mile down the street from my day job office.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: