Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Happy Christmas

Author Topic: Happy Christmas
Alan Plester
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2009 08:44 AM      Profile for Alan Plester   Email Alan Plester   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to wish every one in film land the very best of wishes for the season, hope you all get what you wish for, yea i know the
usual sox & boxers, maybe a good malt or something?.Anyway, enjoy
the very little time u get off. Happy Christmas everyone.

|  IP: Logged

Paul J. Neuhaus
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2009 10:50 AM      Profile for Paul J. Neuhaus   Email Paul J. Neuhaus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You too!!

From Al Asad Iraq Merry Christmas everybody hope everyone is safe and happy and surrounded by those you love!!
Paul

Paul Mayer
Oh get out of it Melvin, before it pulls you under!

- posted 12-24-2009 09:14 PM      Profile for Paul Mayer   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Mayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From me too! To all here on Film-Tech from Sin City in the Neon National Forest, a wish for all the best of the holiday season.

Claude S. Ayakawa
Film God

- posted 12-24-2009 10:38 PM      Profile for Claude S. Ayakawa   Author's Homepage   Email Claude S. Ayakawa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
May the Peace and Joy of Christmas be with you and yours, always!

-Claude

Geena Phillips
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2009 11:24 PM      Profile for Geena Phillips   Author's Homepage   Email Geena Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
May none of us have to run a midnight show of a three-hour Indian movie on Christmas e... D'OH!

Robert E. Allen
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-25-2009 02:20 AM      Profile for Robert E. Allen   Email Robert E. Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to you Alan and to all my FT friends. May the new year bring you all you hope for.

Richard Hamilton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-25-2009 04:23 AM      Profile for Richard Hamilton   Email Richard Hamilton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
to all of my friends and lurkers around the world...merry christmas and have a good weekend [beer]

Phil Blake
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-25-2009 06:08 AM      Profile for Phil Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and from way across the ocean seasons greetings to everyone from us in the land of OZ , its all over bar the shouting from us here now.
back into the land of monumental popcorn spills tomorrow.

Mark Lensenmayer
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-25-2009 09:52 AM      Profile for Mark Lensenmayer   Email Mark Lensenmayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings from wet Central Ohio. Wishing you long lines at the box office and record popcorn sales.

Here is a terrific animated piece from animator Doug Compton. This, boys and girls, is what professional animation looks like...try to do THIS in Flash! The animator used "ToonBoom Digital Pro, doing all the drawings by hand and scanning them"

"Nuttin' For Christmas" Youtube Version is here.

"Nuttin' For Christmas" High quality Quicktime version is here. (Click on the upper graphic to get the .mov file)

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 12-25-2009 06:30 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas from Sydney.

-

Paul J. Neuhaus
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-26-2009 01:38 PM      Profile for Paul J. Neuhaus   Email Paul J. Neuhaus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow John....All I've got to say is WOW! [beer]

Robert E. Allen
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-26-2009 07:58 PM      Profile for Robert E. Allen   Email Robert E. Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Were those your Christmas gifts John? If so I'm moving to Australia.

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 12-27-2009 05:04 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: