Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » I had an affair with Tiger Woods... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: I had an affair with Tiger Woods...
John Wilson
Film God

- posted 12-06-2009 12:34 AM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, why not? Everyone else is saying the same thing.

Now...give me money to tell my 'story'. [sex] [Roll Eyes]

|  IP: Logged

Ian Parfrey
Phenomenal Film Handler

From: Imbil Australia 26 deg 27' 42.66" S 152 deg 42' 23.40" E

- posted 12-06-2009 12:52 AM      Profile for Ian Parfrey   Email Ian Parfrey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No $$$ till we see the photos, John.

Pictures never lie.

8 x 10's will do nicely [Big Grin]

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 12-06-2009 12:57 AM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll fax them to you. [Cool]

(Your Drive-In open tonight? What's on?)

Ian Parfrey
Phenomenal Film Handler

From: Imbil Australia 26 deg 27' 42.66" S 152 deg 42' 23.40" E

- posted 12-07-2009 12:19 AM      Profile for Ian Parfrey   Email Ian Parfrey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John.

Ive PM you the latest.

Cheers
Ian

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 12-07-2009 01:13 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Tiger Woods (from "Blazing Saddles"): Hey, where the white women at? ...how true! [Eek!]

Frank Angel
Film God

- posted 12-10-2009 08:47 AM      Profile for Frank Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Frank Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just gimme a minute while I whip this out. And evidently he did...many times.

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 12-10-2009 08:54 AM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess fifteen wasn't his limit on schnitzengruben!

I wonder where he gets his vitamin E.
Havana?

Jim Bedford
Jedi Master Film Handler

From: Telluride, CO, USA (733 mi. WNW of Rockwall, TX but it seems much, much longer)

- posted 12-10-2009 09:05 AM      Profile for Jim Bedford   Author's Homepage   Email Jim Bedford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You think Tiger's out to break Wilt's record?

Wilt's 20,000

Richard Hamilton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-10-2009 09:50 AM      Profile for Richard Hamilton   Email Richard Hamilton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last week I was backing out of my driveway and hit the mailbox. The neighbors called the cops, and the next thing I know, everyday the news is reporting about all the women I've slept with.

Who the fuck cares about Tigers sex life? I can't change channels on the tv without seeing a story about Tiger. The media has blown this way out of proportion.

If I was Tiger, at this point I would be on the news bragging and giving names of all the women.

Jack Ondracek
Film God

- posted 12-10-2009 10:02 AM      Profile for Jack Ondracek   Author's Homepage   Email Jack Ondracek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Richard Hamilton
If I was Tiger, at this point I would be on the news bragging and giving names of all the women.
Yah... that was the point on Imus the other day. They suggested that, rather than drop the Tiger Focus line, Gatorade should have advertised the heck out of it.

"Give me a case of what he's drinking!" [beer]

Jim Bedford
Jedi Master Film Handler

From: Telluride, CO, USA (733 mi. WNW of Rockwall, TX but it seems much, much longer)

- posted 12-10-2009 10:03 AM      Profile for Jim Bedford   Author's Homepage   Email Jim Bedford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With great fame, wealth and pussy comes great exposure. He asked for fame and the other stuff so in our society the social contract he made to get it puts him in the crosshairs of the media. Even you and I couldn't live such a duplicitous life and get away with it for long. One of the real questions is how did he? How long have people in the media been covering it up?

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 12-10-2009 12:36 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's being very stupid about the whole thing. If he would just come clean, tell what happened to cause the wreck and apologize a few times, it'd be old news....but since he's clammed up, every little 'tidbit' that is discovered makes the headlines.

Tiger should take a page from the David Letterman playbook on this one. Dave admitted what he'd done, on his show, before it even hit the papers. Result: Most people don't give a crap about it now and his ratings are higher than ever.

Richard Hamilton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-10-2009 12:51 PM      Profile for Richard Hamilton   Email Richard Hamilton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
David Letterman did something?

David Stambaugh
Film God

- posted 12-10-2009 01:01 PM      Profile for David Stambaugh   Author's Homepage   Email David Stambaugh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One HUGE difference between Tiger Woods and Letterman is Letterman doesn't stand to lose hundreds of millions of dollars in endorsements. Tiger's endorsement deals are the key to the whole thing with his current lack of candor etc. The fact that he was prowling around is not itself very newsworthy or even surprising. He could now say yeah, sorry about that, but it doesn't square with the image he created that made him rich and famous. He conned his sponsors and many of his fans. I guess that elevates it to newsworthy.

Clearly there were media people who knew this was happening. Buick dropped him as a spokesperson/endorser a year ago. I wonder if they knew something about his private life and wanted out because of it?

Monte L Fullmer
Film God

- posted 12-10-2009 01:10 PM      Profile for Monte L Fullmer   Email Monte L Fullmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
O.J. "the Juice" Simpson stuff all over again - just in a different form.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: