Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Wanted: SDDS 3000 installation & maintenance manuals

Author Topic: Wanted: SDDS 3000 installation & maintenance manuals
Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 07-25-2009 01:08 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Wanted: SDDS 3000 installation & maintenance manuals

Looking for:

DFP-R3000 Installation Manual (for installation of the Reader)
DFP-R3000 Maintenance Manual (for component-level service of the Reader)
DFP-D3000 Maintenance Manual (for component-level service of the Decoder)

If you can help, please email me or send to Film-Tech for inclusion in the Equipment Manual Warehouse.

Thanks!

|  IP: Logged

Tristan Lane
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-25-2009 02:08 PM      Profile for Tristan Lane   Email Tristan Lane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cinematech Link!

Sorry Phil, I'm just too lazy to download them and email them.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 07-25-2009 02:34 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Tristan: Thank you a bunch! [beer]

That link is great and a BIG help! I downloaded most of what I needed.

Thanks again!

>>> Phil

(Hopefully Adam-The-Brute will get off his dead ass and add them to the F-T Equipment Manual Warehouse.) [evil] [Razz]

Tristan Lane
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-25-2009 03:03 PM      Profile for Tristan Lane   Email Tristan Lane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It would probably be a good idea if he did. I'm not sure if Cinematech is even still in business, and I wonder how long the website will remain active. As far as I know, this is probably one of two or three places online that have the manuals available for download.

It's a shame they weren't more widely distributed back in the day....There's a ton of useful information in those manuals.

Adam Martin
I'm not even gonna point out the irony.

- posted 07-25-2009 04:19 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL that DCP-1000 operations manual was stolen from Film-Tech.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 07-25-2009 04:33 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Adam, you've obviously mistook me for someone who gives a shit... I was referring to the SDDS 3000 manuals.

Get with it boy!

Huggs, and yours in Christ...your pal,

>>> Phil

Adam Martin
I'm not even gonna point out the irony.

- posted 07-25-2009 04:53 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
And you mistook me for someone who does anything around here. [Razz]

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 07-25-2009 05:00 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: