Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Feel like wasting time? Find titles of 50 movies in this puzzle

Author Topic: Feel like wasting time? Find titles of 50 movies in this puzzle
Julio Roberto
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-26-2009 06:27 PM      Profile for Julio Roberto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.empireonline.com/crypticcanvas

Go there, type anything you feel like in the email field (no need to be real or remember it) and click "start new game".

Now click around anywhere near the 50 clues in the painting and type the title of one of the 50 movies that the clue hints to.

Once you are ready to give up, hit the spoiler tag to find out all the titles of the movies hidden that you've missed, from top left to bottom right. Strongly encouraged not to disclose the spoiler early or, well, the fun will be totally spoiled.

See how many titles you can find.

Spoiler Alert - Click to Toggle

|  IP: Logged

Joe Tommassello
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-27-2009 07:21 PM      Profile for Joe Tommassello   Email Joe Tommassello       Edit/Delete Post 
I found 29. Some of them were a stretch.

Carl Martin
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 05-28-2009 04:10 AM      Profile for Carl Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Carl Martin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i got all of them except the one with the cheerleaders, and after checking the spoiler i'm glad i didn't waste any more time on it.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: