Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Sony Releases New Piece Of Shit That Doesn't Fucking Work!

Author Topic: Sony Releases New Piece Of Shit That Doesn't Fucking Work!
Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 02-10-2009 06:45 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This video deserves it's very own thread!

This video would lead one to believe that the world is getting sick and tired of Sony..... Its just about one of the funniest things I've ever seen... and very appropriate!

Stupid Piece Of Sony Shit

|  IP: Logged

Julio Roberto
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-10-2009 07:06 PM      Profile for Julio Roberto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the brand new, exciting and ever changing world (for the better?) of digital technology. [sex]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 02-10-2009 07:34 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Already been posted in the Random Video thread!

Tony Bandiera Jr
Film God

- posted 02-10-2009 08:56 PM      Profile for Tony Bandiera Jr   Email Tony Bandiera Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For those of us who can't get the video to play, WTF is this dumb device of Sony's?

Julio Roberto
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-10-2009 09:04 PM      Profile for Julio Roberto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps it would play from here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ

Tony Bandiera Jr
Film God

- posted 02-10-2009 09:19 PM      Profile for Tony Bandiera Jr   Email Tony Bandiera Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Julio that link worked.. [Smile]

The scary thing is that someone at Sony would make something like that.... [Eek!]

Ken Lackner
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-10-2009 09:31 PM      Profile for Ken Lackner   Email Ken Lackner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shit, man, that is the god damn fucking funniest video I have seen in a fucking long-ass time.

[Big Grin]

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 02-10-2009 09:36 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Onion really knows how to deploy the adult language in a hilarious fucking manner. [thumbsup]

My all time favorite is their "front page" depicting the actual first words said when Neil Armstrong stepped onto the surface of the moon: "Holy fucking shit! I'm standing on the goddamn moon!"

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 02-10-2009 09:41 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I looked in the videos thread and didn't see it. I thought it deserved it's own thread anyway...

Mark

Monte L Fullmer
Film God

- posted 02-11-2009 12:34 AM      Profile for Monte L Fullmer   Email Monte L Fullmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Its just about one of the funniest things I've ever seen... and very appropriate!

I was hoping this was about their 4K units. You kinda wonder on the track record of Sony these days - which haven't been too great...yet you know they're gonna jump into the 3D market with something stupid and short lived.

-Monte

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 02-11-2009 01:45 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark, Sean Weitzel posted it on page 85, referring to SDDS.

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 02-11-2009 07:57 AM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Monte L Fullmer
You kinda wonder on the track record of Sony these days
Ha... Yea, Sonly called us the other day... said they don't set up dealers to sell their 4K systems... they offer a measley 2% finders fee... Like we'd ever want to reccomend anythng Sony ever again and for such a pittance! again [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Eek!] [puke]

Mark

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: