Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Phil is still a coot

Author Topic: Phil is still a coot
Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 07-15-2008 04:32 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
No matter how many times I've tried to get our Grand-Poopie-BAH to accompany me to a great Sushi bar to enjoy my favorite...Raw Oysters on the 1/2 shell:

-

He has ALWAYS turned me down and said he preferred "Mountain Oysters"...

-

...BUT ONLY "if" they are Cooked Right! What a bunch of BULL! HA! [Eek!] [Razz] [evil]

|  IP: Logged

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 07-15-2008 04:36 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm... I think I shall ignore this thread. And Sushi is nasty. You should also know that Brad vomits when he smells seafood.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 07-15-2008 07:22 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh how CONVENIENT! The COOT is BACK from his "emergency trip to the desert", which happens every time I happen to be in LA. Yeah, uh huh. Same ol' Coot.

Check your security cameras. We left something for you.

Chris Slycord
Film God

- posted 07-15-2008 09:45 PM      Profile for Chris Slycord   Email Chris Slycord   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why would you go to a sushi bar for oysters? That's like saying "I went to my favorite Indian restaurant and ordered Phad Thai."

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 07-16-2008 12:11 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phil,

As much as I enjoy seafood it has to be cooked! And I have never been able to bring myself to swallow one of those slimy devils. You will enjoy those UNTIL you get some bad ones after which you will wish you never heard the word Oyster [puke] .

Mark

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 07-16-2008 02:34 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Grand-Poopie-BAH,
quote: Brad
...which happens every time I happen to be in LA.
That's HORSE SHIT! In all the times you've visited me, that may have happened one time B4.

The last time you were here, you kicked Danny and me out of the house from where we all were visiting. You whined you got sunburned and had a cold and weren't feeling well ...yadda yadda yadda. Awww, poor baby. [sleep]

You even had Danny and me stop on the way over to buy you a shitload of "Kleen-X" tissues...why so many? I can only imagine. [Wink] [Razz]

BTW FYI: I'm headed back to Barstow this weekend to visit ***my FRIEND*** who is still in the hospital.

quote: Brad
Check your security cameras. We left something for you.
Hmmmm... you mean you came to my house when I specifically told you in advance I was not going to be home for the 2 days you said you'd be in town? [Confused]

(BTW: Who is/are "We"? Do you have a frog in your pocket?)

Ya know, when I saw the above comment about "leaving something for me", I thought "oh no! NOW what?" [Eek!]

I did go out and check the FT member's desired spot of the "Let's all piss on Phil's House" club. Ummm... NO new yellow stains. [thumbsup]

The only thing I found was a poison ivy leaf over my front door peephole. [Roll Eyes]

As a side note: I noticed you changed this thread's title. Many times I WISH I had the power to change YOUR data! I would be kind...HONEST! HA! [evil]

HUGGS!

Your Bud,

>>> Phil!

Sean Weitzel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-16-2008 02:59 PM      Profile for Sean Weitzel   Email Sean Weitzel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MMM! Those halfshell oysters look delicious! Don't knock them until you've tried them Mark! I was coerced into trying some for the first time at a little Oyster bar in Portland 2 years ago. VERY tasty. I then managed to coerce my wife to try one now she's a fan. I've had "Mountain Oysters" once. They were breaded and deep fried. The last time I was in Denver some co workers took me to a place called "The Fort" and ordered them among other things. They weren't terrible, just not my thing. Where is your favorite Sushi place Phil? The next time we are in L.A. I wanna check it out.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 07-16-2008 03:44 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Sean: Sushi Ike's on the NE corner of Hollywood Blvd and Gower. Many film industry people go there ...actors, directors, editors, etc. I've met many great and interesting and famous people of all ages there. A friendly crowd and a great staff...including hhot waiters! [Wink] [beer] [thumbsup]

Usually a LONG waiting line on weekends since it's a small place. I've taken several FT members there...

Chris: I go to the places where I find GREAT food.

Mark: You remind me of the guy that sez he likes Sushi if it's cooked right! HA! [uhoh] [Razz]

Ummm, ya can smell or taste a "bad" one B4 ya eat it...NEVER had a problem in many, many years of eating raw 1/2 shell oysters or Sushi. Go to a reputable place and you will be OK...duh!

Try it, you'll like it!

Louis Bornwasser
Film God

- posted 07-16-2008 07:05 PM      Profile for Louis Bornwasser   Author's Homepage   Email Louis Bornwasser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Silence of the Lambs....Liver.....(sound.) Louis

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: