Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Where the HECK is your dog's picture?? ..... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  21  22  23 

Author Topic: Where the HECK is your dog's picture?? .....
Paul Goulet
Master Film Handler

- posted 01-01-2002 02:21 PM      Profile for Paul Goulet   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Goulet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to for suggesting a new Post!

As soon as i get some pics of "Two-Tone" scanned..I'll send some in... and at the same time.. I should probably send my pic in also!

Paul

|  IP: Logged

Steve Guttag
We forgot the crackers Gromit!!!

- posted 01-01-2002 03:09 PM      Profile for Steve Guttag   Email Steve Guttag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright...I'll bite

Here is Heather:

Steve

PS: RIP my friend (1991? - 5 June 2002)
------------------
"Old projectionists never die, they just changeover!"

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 01-01-2002 03:57 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are my two.

Miko on the top and Tasha on the bottom. Both found at the Humane Society. Miko has a thing for rubber duckies, and Tasha can pack away a 5 pound box of Milk Bones in less than a day...talk about metabolism! They hang out with me on service trips to Idaho and keep watch on the booth while I'm working. Dave W., Miko guard's the R-2 for me while I'm busy with other work so be careful! She has a tendency to take after Gord's cat, Nipper. For some reason they also both have an instinct that allows them to herd the correct print to the correect screen without even first tearing up the schedule. Both love to go with snowshoeing and sometimes disappear into deep snow as Tasha shows in the photo!
Mark @ GTS

Ian Price
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-01-2002 04:50 PM      Profile for Ian Price   Email Ian Price   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a picture of my "dog" Athena.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 01-01-2002 05:26 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Ian, my "dog" is tougher than your "dog".

Brian Hogan
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-01-2002 05:39 PM      Profile for Brian Hogan   Email Brian Hogan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah... my "dog" too... allegro

Paul Goulet
Master Film Handler

- posted 01-01-2002 05:39 PM      Profile for Paul Goulet   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Goulet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

OOPS..Maybe we should change the post to "Where the HECK is your dog or Cats picture?? .....

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 01-01-2002 07:25 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wll not post a picture of my dog Gizmo because he is so cute you would all be calling me to have him stud for your dogs and cats. I promised Giz for the new year that he could find true love and I would not push him into anymore relationships.

PS I might make an exception for you.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-01-2002 07:54 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

I noticed that Steve's dog has a reel. Ian's cat has an old platter. Brad's cat has a few speaker cones. Well my cat Jynx has more theater equipment than all of your pets combined! Ha!

Mike Heenan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-01-2002 08:05 PM      Profile for Mike Heenan   Email Mike Heenan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe, did you steal my "dog" Mittens (no, i didnt name her) and morph it into yours?

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 01-01-2002 08:17 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
JYNX!!! Jynx is a cool cat. Joe also has another cat, but no one has seen it for years. (It comes out of hiding once a day to eat and shit only when no witnesses are around.)

Be careful with those Bevan-Poos, Joe. Remember the last time Jynx got one stuck on him?

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-01-2002 08:17 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mike--

Yes, I did. But I stole her from the future when she is frail and 16 years old, not when she is fat and heathly like she is now. I then commissioned a sex-change operation on the cat so it would be a "he" and renamed it Jynx. Then I took the picture. I then commissioned another sex change to make it a female again, renamed it "Mittens" and sent it back to the future!

My other cat is faster than any high speed shutter on any camera.

Steve Guttag
We forgot the crackers Gromit!!!

- posted 01-01-2002 09:03 PM      Profile for Steve Guttag   Email Steve Guttag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Y'all a bunch o pussies!

Steve

------------------
"Old projectionists never die, they just changeover!"

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-01-2002 09:46 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well Steve I've had a few dogs, but all they did was eat and sleep. Sometimes they barked and they also shat. Then they'd wag their tails when they were happy to see me. This strange behavior frightened me so I had them put to sleep

Jerry Chase
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-01-2002 10:00 PM      Profile for Jerry Chase   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, this picture isn't of my current dogs ^H^H^H^H cats, but this was taken of Rory Duncan Killpatrick McDuff after a heavy duty New Year's party a while back...

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  21  22  23 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: