Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » World Series Time! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: World Series Time!
Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 10-22-2007 04:59 AM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's go Red Sox.....

Let's go Red Sox.....

=)

|  IP: Logged

Monte L Fullmer
Film God

- posted 10-22-2007 05:34 AM      Profile for Monte L Fullmer   Email Monte L Fullmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea, it was pretty cool that they took the Yankees down - coming back from being beind 0-3 to take the AL Pennant in 04..

Then, getting the monkey off their back to win the Series that year.. with blanking the Cards .. winning 7 straight games.

yea..Go Sox [Big Grin]

Dennis Benjamin
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-22-2007 07:53 AM      Profile for Dennis Benjamin   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Benjamin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Rox & The Sox

I personally hope the Colorado Rockies put the Red Sox in their place.

Go Rockies!

Joshua Waaland
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-22-2007 09:35 AM      Profile for Joshua Waaland   Email Joshua Waaland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Red Sox Suck! Boo Hiss! [thumbsdown]

Cleveland Rocks!

Bob Koch
Expert Film Handler

- posted 10-22-2007 12:51 PM      Profile for Bob Koch   Email Bob Koch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray for Dustin Pedroia of Woodland Ca

Clint Koch
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-22-2007 01:52 PM      Profile for Clint Koch   Email Clint Koch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GO BOSTON

Mitchell Dvoskin
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-22-2007 02:01 PM      Profile for Mitchell Dvoskin   Email Mitchell Dvoskin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go Colorado...

Allison Parsons
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-22-2007 02:08 PM      Profile for Allison Parsons   Author's Homepage   Email Allison Parsons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GO CUBS!!!! oh wait.

I'm going for the Rockies since they've never been in a World Series before. However, the Red Sox sucked just as bad as the Cubs before they won it a few years ago. Yeah, I'm cheering for the Rockies. But then again, I don't like the Yankees and the Sox fans would love to rub it in their faces. Hell with it, I'm still cheering for the Rockies.

William T. Parr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-22-2007 02:14 PM      Profile for William T. Parr   Email William T. Parr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I too would like to see the Rockies do it since they were a Wild Card Team and barely made it into the Playoffs. Bosto broke the Curse a few years back.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 10-22-2007 05:32 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We kicked the Red Sox asses earlier and we'll do it again. Red Sox winning 7 in a row? That's nothing. Granted, we are used to losing 150 games in a row, but we've won something like 50 out of the last 20 games. Boston can't even spell "socks" correctly.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 10-22-2007 05:36 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
I used to be a big baseball fan... Had season box tickets for the Dodgers for many years. But now I find it soooooo BORING!

I much prefer Pro Basketball and Ice Hockey...

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 10-22-2007 07:26 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A lot of sports are getting boring these days, even football. Nowadays they'll run 2 or 3 plays, call time out, show a bunch of commercials, come back and kick the ball, more commercials, come back and play 2 downs, more commercials. Baseball almost seems exciting compared to this. I've never seen a baseball game on TV because they simply do not show them on TV because I assume nobody cares about baseball, so this World Series will be interesting for me. Hopefully it'll have more action and fewer ads than recent football.

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 10-22-2007 08:00 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yawn! Now I know why most people get drunk at sports bars.... Personally I go to them for the ball parks... and the hot dogs and the pizza... not to watch the over paid woosies out ther tossing a ball around like 4th graders.

Mark

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 10-22-2007 08:01 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The outpouring of affection for the Rockies is making me sick... [puke]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 10-22-2007 08:19 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark, the Colorado Rockies are the most underpaid team EVAR! Yes, evar with an "A". We don't pay trillions to lame foreigners. All of our players are American. We learn and build our skill, not buy it. Our players can go to local supermarkets and nobody will recognize them. I think the highest paid team member on the Rockies makes maybe $50 an hour (every hour even when not playing).

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: