Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Road Trip (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Road Trip
Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 11-21-2006 02:55 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm planning a car trip in January.

Leaving from SoCal, I'm going to visit several FT members for sex and/or just dinner:

1) Aaron in Temecula
2) Floyd in Phoenix
3) Will in Tucson
4) The Jen in Tempe
5) Mike in Scottsdale
6) Paul in Las Vegas
7) Mark in Utah (wherever you live!) HA!
8) Joe in Denver
9) Josh in West Fargo
10) Allison in Peoria
11) Mr. Maartini in NYC (NO sex, but YOU buy an EXPENSIVE dinner!)
12) Mark in DE

...Then on to DFW!

Who did I miss? Perhaps we'll get together, ***IF*** you buy me dinner...or offer me sex! HA! [Wink] [Razz]

>>> Phil

|  IP: Logged

Brian Michael Weidemann
Expert cat molester

- posted 11-21-2006 03:31 AM      Profile for Brian Michael Weidemann   Author's Homepage   Email Brian Michael Weidemann   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're heading straight to Temecula first, then I may be slightly out of your way ... but if you swung through the area, I'd buy you a beer! [Wink] [beer] No sex. [Razz]

Could I get my picture with you, though? You know, to show all my soon-to-be jealous friends!

Rick Hunter
Master Film Handler

- posted 11-21-2006 03:50 AM      Profile for Rick Hunter   Email Rick Hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Drop in, I'll shout you a beer or two...

Dave Williams
Wet nipple scene

- posted 11-21-2006 05:02 AM      Profile for Dave Williams   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phil,

When you are in Utah you have to give me a visit. I want to meet the man that causes so much pain and pleasure (depending on your own twisted view of course) for the world.

Really though, I make a mean pasta that gets you addicted for life. No one has ever been able to settle for just two platefulls.

It also would be a great excuse to get with Mark and rip up the town a bit.

Ciao

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 11-21-2006 06:43 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to be the first one to call bullshit on this.

Phil, you know that you won't ever get your lazy behind out of that house. You've been telling us that for over a year now! [Razz]

Michael Coate
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-21-2006 06:55 AM      Profile for Michael Coate   Email Michael Coate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Come on now...the road trip thing CAN be done. I've hit the road and racked up the miles numerous times, and met a lot of great film-tech members during the journeys. But then, maybe I'm not as lazy as Phil. Oh, and I didn't have to barter sex to get dinner from any of the film-techers I met, either!

And speaking of the old coot, how come you never visit me? I live a whopping five miles away!

Mark J. Marshall
Film God

- posted 11-21-2006 09:04 AM      Profile for Mark J. Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Phil Hill
12) Mark in DE
Me? That's cool if it is, but this is the first I'm hearing of this! Sorry, no sex for you here. Not from me anyway. Dinner is a possibility though. [Smile]

Bruce McGee
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-21-2006 11:26 AM      Profile for Bruce McGee   Email Bruce McGee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you can see Mark in DE, you better come thru NC and see me. AFTER you see me, you can make up your mind about the SEX part. I am predicting "NO!!!" [Eek!]

Dinner will do nicely. Home cooking OK? [puke]

[bruce]

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 11-21-2006 12:19 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know that you will have the best Martini's here in the big apple. Most likely the best meal on your trip as well. Chances are you will want to move here once you taste New York Hospitality.

You are more than welcome to stay with my wife and I at the apartment in the apple.

I do not have a hook-up for an RV...I must have missed that. I am on East 63rd Street between York and First which allows no parking as 63rd Street is an exit off of the FDR Drive.

Hey Scott, I can make it to Boston in Three Hours from Manhattan
East Side to Copley Square. Of course Phil, probably drives slower than I do so he may take four. [Smile]

[ 11-21-2006, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Bob Maar ]

Allison Parsons
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 11-21-2006 12:35 PM      Profile for Allison Parsons   Author's Homepage   Email Allison Parsons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phil,

Just so I can prepare, what type of 'morning after sex' food do you like for breakfast [Big Grin]

Bill Gabel
Film God

- posted 11-21-2006 12:40 PM      Profile for Bill Gabel   Email Bill Gabel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bob do you have a RV hook-up outside of your apartment? And to tell him about the street cleaning parking rules, so he can move the RV on those days.

Scott Norwood
Film God

From: Boston, MA. USA (1774.21 miles northeast of Dallas)

- posted 11-21-2006 02:01 PM      Profile for Scott Norwood   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Norwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you'll go as far as NYC, you should drive another four hours east and visit me. I'll buy dinner. No sex, though. Sorry. Maybe we can convince Chipper to join us.

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 11-21-2006 05:37 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Mark in Utah (wherever you live!) HA!

Phil,

You're welcome here anytime!! I'll take U snow shoeing up one of the canyons up to about 11,000 feet. Dinner is not a problem... We can eat out or I can make you my delicous Citrus Garlic roast chicken. In leiu of that there is a gay bar just a half block from the shop....

Mark

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 11-21-2006 08:42 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phil come on up north and have some fun up here

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 11-21-2006 11:37 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Scott Norwood
If you'll go as far as NYC, you should drive another four hours east and visit me. I'll buy dinner. No sex, though. Sorry. Maybe we can convince Chipper to join us.

Yeah...*sniffle*...I feel left out. I might have given in on that sex thing too damn it!!! [Wink]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: