Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Post pictures of your wife / husband / bf / gf / lover / etc here! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  15  16  17 

Author Topic: Post pictures of your wife / husband / bf / gf / lover / etc here!
Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 10-26-2006 01:14 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Trying to keep things organized... Post pictures of you and your significant other/lover/closest friend (whatever you want to call them) here for the world to see. Lets try to keep things a little more organized.

Oh come on, who am I kidding... I just want to show off my hottie Matt! [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

-
Yeah, this is in the Vacation thread as well... but its my fav.

-
HAD to post my 'Chippa' face cause I'm weird like that!

-
Matt rocking his hawk thanks to my MAAAAD Cosmo skillz! Haha, I'm a dork.

That's us!

|  IP: Logged

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 10-26-2006 05:53 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! Madamn Moderator... do you REALLY think anyone besides Rick Hamilton, The Jen, Mark, Chris, and/or Tony or a few "others" would publicly post pics of their BF/GF/Better-halves/etc let alone sex-slave wannabee's??? How lame!

If so, I'll fly to Fish Town and kiss you on the lips! (NO tongue though... I don't want your BF to kick my ass!)

Oh, and I'll also post a pic of my long-time companion, and one of my hhot future ex-BF! HA!!!!

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 10-26-2006 06:21 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Cootzilla
Hey! Madamn Moderator... do you REALLY think anyone besides Rick Hamilton, The Jen, Mark, Chris, and/or Tony or a few "others" would publicly post pics of their BF/GF/Better-halves/etc let alone sex-slave wannabee's??? How lame!
Hey now... good, then let Rick, Jen, Mark, Chris, and/or Tony and others post their pics here! At least all the pics will stay in the same place.

quote: Cootzilla
If so, I'll fly to Fish Town and kiss you on the lips! (NO tongue though... I don't want your BF to kick my ass!)
Mmmmmm, is that a threat?

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 10-26-2006 06:25 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
[Wink] [Razz]

Don Bruechert
Mmmmmmmmm, bird!

- posted 10-26-2006 07:10 PM      Profile for Don Bruechert   Author's Homepage   Email Don Bruechert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, after a tremendously long period of grieving after Rachel decided to move on to something better and dumped my ass, and after going through a few others that didn't really stack up, I finally met Linda. I am pretty well smitten even though she is still in the "really good friends" stage, but hopefully things will only get better as we go along. The other cool thing is that she is the only person I have ever dated in my 42 years of life that I can actually pick up and carry into the bedroom!!!!! [sex]

Here is a pic for you all to leer at. Sorry for the shameless plug of my favorite dating site....

-

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 10-26-2006 07:12 PM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys need to totally leave me out of this.

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 10-26-2006 07:14 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The other cool thing is that she is the only person I have ever dated in my 42 years of life that I can actually pick up and carry into the bedroom!!!!!
You calling me fat bitch? Eh... whatever. [Smile]

quote: Jennifer Pan
You guys need to totally leave me out of this.

Come on Jen, post a damn pic. You know you wanna!

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 10-26-2006 07:24 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya know The Jen... ya gotta post! With THOSE lips in your ID pic, I can't get you outta my mind! Hubba Hubba! [Wink]

BTW Don, don't regress or regret! Over many years of just saying "hello" to some hottie at a gay bar (I didn't even lick his thigh), I got drinks thown in my face. I was disappointed since they were NOT a R&C! Butt!!! I still plugged on...so to speak [Smile]

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 10-26-2006 07:26 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can see it now, this is going to evolve into a big slugfest between Don and Rachel! YEAH!

[pulls up a chair to settle in for the coming fireworks]

[Wink]

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 10-26-2006 07:52 PM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't moving on the greatest thing in the world?

Rachel, Phil... I think I'll pass.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 10-26-2006 08:15 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
DAMN! The Jen, I LUV it when you talk that way!

Chris Hipp
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-26-2006 10:05 PM      Profile for Chris Hipp   Email Chris Hipp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really only love myself and my picture is all over this website, so I really have nothing to contribute to this thread.

Charles Greenlee
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-27-2006 12:23 PM      Profile for Charles Greenlee   Author's Homepage   Email Charles Greenlee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Rachel Gilardi
You calling me fat bitch?
[bs] Who said that? I know if I saw you in a club, I'd try out some of my best pickup lines on you [thumbsup] , that is if I had any. And as far as the bitch part? I don't know you well enough to speak for that.

Pete Naples
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-27-2006 01:35 PM      Profile for Pete Naples   Email Pete Naples   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
S.W.M.B.O.A.A.T. [Smile]
 -

Mark J. Marshall
Film God

- posted 10-27-2006 03:05 PM      Profile for Mark J. Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Charles,

I took that as Rachel calling someone else a bitch. As in...

"You calling me fat? .........Bitch?"

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I read it.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  15  16  17 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: