Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Post your random VIDEO links here (Page 1)

This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  99  100  101 

Author Topic: Post your random VIDEO links here
Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-10-2005 10:46 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
9.2 MB AVI file
This is VERY LOUD AND DISTORTED! Turn down your volume substantially before you watch. I am not kidding!

Can anyone translate what he is saying when he's not being an ass?

[ 03-17-2006, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: Adam Martin ]

|  IP: Logged

Mike Olpin
Chop Chop!

- posted 01-10-2005 11:17 PM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Email Mike Olpin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The audio won't play on my Mac.

The man looks like Steve Balmer at a Microsoft conference.
Balmer

[ 01-11-2005, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: Joe Redifer ]

Jason Black
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-10-2005 11:34 PM      Profile for Jason Black   Author's Homepage   Email Jason Black   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
umm, sorry. No can do.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-11-2005 12:17 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mike, you need Quicktime 6. Audio plays fine on my Mac.

Jason, what are you talking about?

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 01-11-2005 12:44 AM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Small wonder. The man speaks in a provincial Austrian dialect. Basically he says at the beginning, "well, yesterday they released this funny little song which I can't get out my head anymore" and in the middle when he grabs the LP, "I really can't get that music out of my head anymore, but what can I do? I have to hammer it out of my head somehow. Well, let's see what is on this one".
The song with the yodel intro is the work of this young lady who is a Rumanian pop star.
On the PC, you need the DivX codec to properly view the video.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-11-2005 01:46 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HERE is the video Michael wants you to see. It is 5.3 MB and you don't have to sift though the fake boob girl's site to get to it.

Also Michael, I can't believe that you forgot the BOY BAND VERSION of the same song.

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 01-11-2005 02:36 AM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of yodelling, this is as hard as it gets:
Massive yodelling from Australia.
Click on the "Yodelling overtures" link in the middle of the page.
[Eek!] WARNING: PERSONS WITH A WEAK HEART CONDITION SHOULD NOT CLICK ON THE LINK. [Eek!]

Nate Lehrke
Master Film Handler

- posted 01-11-2005 03:55 AM      Profile for Nate Lehrke   Email Nate Lehrke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe, that video is so funny!

That man has to be insane. Too bad there aren't more camera angles [Big Grin]

Floyd Justin Newton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-11-2005 09:00 AM      Profile for Floyd Justin Newton   Email Floyd Justin Newton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CRAZY.... but, fun!

fjn
Local 294 Ret.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-11-2005 06:36 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What is it with that s crappy song? Why is everyone singing it?

Clicky Clicky

At least he's getting something that resembles exercise... he needs it.

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 01-11-2005 07:07 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God forbid, if that song gets popular in any night clubs around here I'm going to have to strangle some people! I've already been crusading against the "Cha Cha Slide." That damned thing just won't die its Macarena death already.

Edwin Schwing
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-11-2005 10:32 PM      Profile for Edwin Schwing   Email Edwin Schwing   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the lego version of this song....

http://www.koreus.com/files/200407/lego-zone.html

I am beginning to love this song!!

E

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 01-11-2005 10:40 PM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stop the insanity! [Roll Eyes]

Gunnar Johansson
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-12-2005 05:55 AM      Profile for Gunnar Johansson   Author's Homepage   Email Gunnar Johansson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Itīs been a huge hit in Sweden since about summer, and itīs really annoying. Itīs at all the discos and on peoples stupid phone signals...

Give me some good old fashioned rockīnīroll anyday.

//Gunnar

Edwin Schwing
Expert Film Handler

- posted 02-12-2005 05:46 AM      Profile for Edwin Schwing   Email Edwin Schwing   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
has anyone else noticed that VH1 has been plastering the fat kid all over lately?

I guess Film Tech is first again!

E

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 101 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  99  100  101 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: