Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Man caught shagging a goat is told to marry it

Author Topic: Man caught shagging a goat is told to marry it
Leo Enticknap
Film God

- posted 03-08-2006 07:52 AM      Profile for Leo Enticknap   Author's Homepage   Email Leo Enticknap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, it's not 1 April (yet).

quote: BBC News Online
A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal. The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi. "We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat. "When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case "They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

|  IP: Logged

Cory Isemann
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 03-08-2006 09:48 AM      Profile for Cory Isemann   Author's Homepage   Email Cory Isemann   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Must be a full moon or something...

The Smoking Gun

Leroy Johnson, a deputy chief with the Mesa Fire Department, was nabbed shortly after the neighbor's teenage daughter watched him drag the animal into the family barn Saturday afternoon. When later confronted, the 52-year-old Johnson, who apparently had been drinking, told the neighbor (who has the improbable name of Alan Goats), "You caught me Alan, I tried to fuck your sheep."

Louis Bornwasser
Film God

- posted 03-08-2006 11:09 AM      Profile for Louis Bornwasser   Author's Homepage   Email Louis Bornwasser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I find that I am unable to elevate this discussion.

Just one thing; I am from Kentucky and find it refreshing that neither of these stories happened here. Louis

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 03-08-2006 05:13 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Ditto", from New York City

Anslem Rayburn
Master Film Handler

- posted 03-08-2006 06:17 PM      Profile for Anslem Rayburn   Email Anslem Rayburn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Charges against a 36-year-old Yuma man accused of having sex with a goat have been dismissed after he was found to be mentally unfit to stand trial.

Yuma County Superior Court Judge Tom Cole on Tuesday dismissed felony charges of animal cruelty and burglary against Jose Efrain Garcia-Arredondo based upon the results of psychological reports from two mental health experts hired by the court to evaluate the Yuma man.

Both mental health experts agreed that Garcia-Arredondo suffers from a mental illness or disability and is unable to understand the proceedings against him and to assist in his own defense.

Under Arizona law, a person cannot be prosecuted for a crime if they cannot assist in their own defense or don’t understand the charges against them.

Tempe psychologist John Hollebeek, the first mental health expert to evaluate Garcia-Arredondo, filed a report with the court on July 5, indicating that Garcia-Arredondo could be restored to competency within 15 months if an appropriate program for competency restoration were available.

Hollebeek also wrote in his report that Garcia-Arredondo did not pose a significant threat to himself or others and that he did not require institutionalization at the Arizona State Hospital or other facility.

Dr. Jack Potts, a Phoenix psychiatrist who also evaluated Garcia-Arredondo, said in a report filed with the court in August that the Yuma man only has a slight chance of ever regaining mental competency and recommended restrictive restoration in the community.

Cole signed a release order for Garcia-Arredondo, who was being held in the Yuma County jail on $1,769 bond.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, an animal rights organization, sent a plea to the county attorney’s office in April urging that Garcia-Arredondo be vigorously prosecuted.

Garcia-Arredondo was arrested and charged in April with felony charges of animal cruelty and burglary after he was caught allegedly engaging in sexual intercourse with an 8-year-old brown female Nubian goat in a pen behind a home located west of Yuma.

According to court records, the owners of the goat previously suspected that someone was entering the pen and having sex with their goats after they found a piece of tape sticking to one of the goats’ muzzles.

The goat’s owners allegedly caught Garcia-Arredondo in the act after he tripped an alarm they set up to go off inside their home whenever someone entered the pen.

The owners, according to court records, kept Garcia-Arredondo in the stall until deputies arrived and arrested him.

From my town, and the second one on here from Arizona. [uhoh]

Local Paper

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 03-10-2006 03:14 AM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Louis Bornwasser
I am from Kentucky and find it refreshing that neither of these stories happened here.

Louis! [Big Grin]

Dick Vaughan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-10-2006 04:47 AM      Profile for Dick Vaughan   Author's Homepage   Email Dick Vaughan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Louis Bornwasser
Just one thing; I am from Kentucky and find it refreshing that neither of these stories happened here. Louis

Refreshing or surprising? [Big Grin]

Mike Heenan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-10-2006 06:25 PM      Profile for Mike Heenan   Email Mike Heenan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, nothing like this has NEVER happened in the midwest. [Roll Eyes] Also, [thumbsup] to AZ for makin the bestiality list! [Big Grin]

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 03-10-2006 08:25 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In certain parts of my state, that sort of thing passes for "normal." It's just an activity certain more rural types of folks enjoy while waiting for their next family reunion...where they can cruise to pick up chicks! (cue duelling banjos theme music).

Dick Vaughan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-20-2006 05:53 AM      Profile for Dick Vaughan   Author's Homepage   Email Dick Vaughan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Bobby Henderson
In certain parts of my state, that sort of thing passes for "normal."
Well you do live in a state where Okie Noodling is legal! [Big Grin] At least they only stick their hands(hopefully!) in strange holes [Wink]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: