Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Cached old websites

Author Topic: Cached old websites
Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 02-22-2006 12:13 AM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some time ago, there was a topic here about a website which shows you what websites looked like a few years ago. The post was about film-tech as it looked in the beginning. I wanted to look at another website as it was 3-4 years ago, but I can't find that topic anymore. Does anybody remember it and can provide the URL?

|  IP: Logged

Stephen Frazza
Expert Film Handler

- posted 02-22-2006 02:38 AM      Profile for Stephen Frazza   Author's Homepage   Email Stephen Frazza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure if this is the one your talking about but try this;
Internet Archive Wayback Machine

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 02-22-2006 06:44 AM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think that's it. Thanks!

Sam Graham
AKA: "The Evil Sam Graham". Wackiness ensues.

- posted 02-22-2006 07:34 AM      Profile for Sam Graham   Author's Homepage   Email Sam Graham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can access my old Drive-In Theatre Guide through there.

Enter the link driveintheatre.com into the Wayback Machine and pick an archive from 1997. Anything else will get you either NEWBERG Movies Online or a black page.

All that stuff was later incorporated into drive-ins.com, and most of the pictures I took back then have been added (in bigger and better scans) at cinematour.com, but I thought it was fun browsing anyway.

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 02-23-2006 03:17 AM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lots of good memories, Sam. [thumbsup]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: