Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Looking To Meet Some Film-Techers

Author Topic: Looking To Meet Some Film-Techers
Joshua Waaland
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-16-2006 11:04 PM      Profile for Joshua Waaland   Email Joshua Waaland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My new sales job finds me traveling throughout the middle of the country and spending too many boring nights inside my hotel rooms. Many times I wish I knew what Film-Techers were in the area so I could meet them and shoot the breeze. I know there is another thread going that has a link to a website with people's locations on it already. I wanted to start this thread though so I could keep it updated with my itinerary and possibly set up some meeting times with fellow Film-Tech folks. I hope this works out and I can get to finally meet some of you.

So I guess I will try to update with my travel plans when possible and you can e-mail me or post on this thread if you want to meet for coffee or something. I would even encourage everyone else to use this thread for the same purpose if they want to.

My territory consists of the following 13 states although my boss often sends me into his territory so I may be there sometimes too.

Ohio
Wisconsin
Indiana
Illinois
Texas
Louisiana
Oklahoma
Minnesota
Iowa
Mississippi
Kentucky
Tennesse
Michigan

My boss has the rest of the country west of me plus Florida and Alabama. The other salesman has the east coast so I doubt I will get out there much at all. Looking forward to meeting you all. [beer] [thumbsup]

|  IP: Logged

Steve Scott
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-17-2006 12:22 PM      Profile for Steve Scott   Email Steve Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool Josh, if your path goes through Minneapolis on any given Monday-Thursday, you're welcome at St. Anthony Main.

115 Main St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414

Dieter Depypere
Master Film Handler

- posted 02-17-2006 02:23 PM      Profile for Dieter Depypere   Email Dieter Depypere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately I am no US member...

Joshua Waaland
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-19-2006 07:44 PM      Profile for Joshua Waaland   Email Joshua Waaland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be in Wisconsin this monday night February 20th. I may also be around tuesday night although I am going to try to get back to Chicago to catch an earlier flight back to Cleveland. My scheduled flight out is on wednesday morning. So if anyone here lives between Chicago and Marshfield maybe we can get together monday night.

Joshua Waaland
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-28-2006 09:26 PM      Profile for Joshua Waaland   Email Joshua Waaland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be in the Texas area next week. I am flying into Houston monday and driving to Texarkana, Arkansas. Then wednesday I will be in Shreveport, Louisiana then back to Houston for thursday and friday morning. If you are near these areas and would like to meet please e-mail me. [thumbsup] [beer]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: