Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Do you look before you flush? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Do you look before you flush?
Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 02-08-2006 02:52 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As you've no doubt noticed, we at Film-Tech are mighty curious about you crazy people. We know that you pee in the shower and that you walk loops around your car before getting in. So, when you take a giant dump, do you look in the toilet to see the result before you flush? Please also answer the following:

-Do you wipe your ass sitting down or standing up?

-Do you try to conserve paper or do you grab a huge wad?

-Do you keep wiping until nothing comes off on the toilet paper anymore, or do you just give it a quick wipe or two and hope it is clean?

-If you are a man and you are taking a dump, do you take the opportunity to pee sitting down like a woman, or do you insist on peeing while standing up because you are too manly to sit?

-Do you prefer American or Japanese automobiles?

-Do you flush the toilet after you pee, or do you wait until you drop some logs so you can say you are saving the planet by conserving water? If the latter, do you like it when pee splashes on your ass when you drop a load?

-Do you take a whiff to smell the result or do you try to hold your breath until you can escape?

Answer these now!

NOTE: Yes, we know about that "rate my crap" website. No need to post that link here, so don't.

|  IP: Logged

Monte L Fullmer
Film God

- posted 02-08-2006 03:16 AM      Profile for Monte L Fullmer   Email Monte L Fullmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL! You're a hoot, Joe.

I drive a Mitsubishi Eclipse and a Suzuki Esteem Wagon - I love Japanese cars...

Course, you know when you or someone had a fast dump, by the skidmarks in the toilet bowl... [Big Grin]

Dieter Depypere
Master Film Handler

- posted 02-08-2006 03:48 AM      Profile for Dieter Depypere   Email Dieter Depypere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe... there are limits though [Big Grin]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 02-08-2006 04:31 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I know! There is only so much paper on a roll...

Anslem Rayburn
Master Film Handler

- posted 02-08-2006 04:56 AM      Profile for Anslem Rayburn   Email Anslem Rayburn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
-Do you wipe your ass sitting down or standing up?
It's a mid-sit, half-squat. I will claim sitting on this one.

-Do you try to conserve paper or do you grab a huge wad?

Wad.

-Do you keep wiping until nothing comes off on the toilet paper anymore, or do you just give it a quick wipe or two and hope it is clean?

Wipe until the paper's clean. I don't like to offend.

-If you are a man and you are taking a dump, do you take the opportunity to pee sitting down like a woman, or do you insist on peeing while standing up because you are too manly to sit?

If I feel the urge to pee while taking a manly dump, I let it go.

-Do you prefer American or Japanese automobiles?
Japanese. Higher resale value, and that's American in-and-of-itself.

-Do you flush the toilet after you pee, or do you wait until you drop some logs so you can say you are saving the planet by onserving water? If the latter, do you like it when pee splashes on your ass when you drop a load?

Every drop = 1 flush. F*ck the env*ronment.

-Do you take a whiff to smell the result or do you try to hold your breath until you can escape?

I love my own brand. WHIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFF. As with other issues, your mileage may vary!

Frank Angel
Film God

- posted 02-08-2006 11:13 AM      Profile for Frank Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Frank Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Joe, I want some of the drugs you've taking lately. [Razz]

On the other hand, you may have hit on something here and your survey may be of great value to the Charmin people who at this very moment are test marketing ass-wipes (I kid you not). Their campaign hinges on the inference that you couldn't possibly be "clean" with just using toilet paper. They want you to use their wet-wipes. Their ad shows a woman squeezing a glob of toothpaste on her arm and wipeing it off with toilet paper. Of course it smears and isn't all gone by a long shot and the public is supposed to be convinced of how dirty their collective ass remains when they just wipe with paper. Charmin wants to convince us that now we need wet wipes to be "really" clean. I say it would be a lot more impressive an ad and more to the point if she smeared peanut butter on her arm -- a big glob of brown stuff -- instead of tooth paste, but evidently Charmin was trying hard not to get too graphic, and they never actually say the word ASS, instead they show these big cuddly cartoon bears trying to get their butts clean by rubbing them against tree trunks (very bizarre). The Europeans have their bidays, Charmin wants us all to use their biday-in-a-box. Smart marketing move. I bet it catches on big-time. No one wants to walk around thinking they still have toothpast smeared up their assholes.

And just on a serious note, what comes out your butt can tell you alot about your health; a whole slew of diseases from parasites to cancer show evidence in the stool. My mum taught us to always look before we flush. If there is any hint of blood, for example, it could be a sign of serious illness and getting to a doctor quickly could be life-saving. Not checking could let you go for much longer before you realized that you needed medical attention. With something like colon cancer, that wait could be very siginificant.

So yah, always check it out. I been doing it since I was a babe. Only remember not to get freaked out the day after you eat beats. [Eek!]

Richard Hamilton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-08-2006 11:24 AM      Profile for Richard Hamilton   Email Richard Hamilton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I never thought about beets! I usually eat a corn and peanut casserole every once and a while just for fun, hehe.

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 02-08-2006 12:17 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe must be out of a job or something.

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 02-08-2006 01:17 PM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I try to pee sitting down whenever possible.

I had an accident at work, a while back. I went to the doctor at the Occupational Health Center.

He told me to avoid lifting heavy objects. [Wink]

Richard Hamilton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-08-2006 01:25 PM      Profile for Richard Hamilton   Email Richard Hamilton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Randy,
I told you I didnt need any help when we were standing a couple of urinals away. I grew up lifting this thing every day!

Allison Parsons
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-08-2006 01:33 PM      Profile for Allison Parsons   Author's Homepage   Email Allison Parsons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do I look before I flush? Of course, it's like giving birth: You just want to see what whatever came out of you looks like.

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 02-08-2006 01:38 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread reminds me of one my favorite bits of poetry:

You can shake it with your fist
You can bang it against the wall
But when you put it in your shorts
That last drop's sure to fall

-- Author unknown

Mike Heenan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-08-2006 02:24 PM      Profile for Mike Heenan   Email Mike Heenan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shi-Poopi!

Here must be Joe's homepage, Rate My Poo. I dont think I have to warn anyone about clicking on that link... but I think I will anyways!

Aaron Sisemore
Flaming Ribs beat Reeses Peanut Butter Cups any day!

- posted 02-08-2006 02:26 PM      Profile for Aaron Sisemore   Email Aaron Sisemore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whatever, Joe...

James R. Hammonds, Jr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-08-2006 02:26 PM      Profile for James R. Hammonds, Jr   Email James R. Hammonds, Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I typically look before I flush and I usually watch it go down.
Gotta watch for stranglers.

I wipe sitting down.

I use a big wad of paper

I keep wiping until little or nothing is comes off on the toilet paper.
After that, I use one of the Charmin wet wipes Frank mentioned until it's completely done.
They work.

If I am at home, I typically pee sitting down whether or not I am taking a dump.
Next time you pee standing up, watch as little droplets of water splash out onto the walls, floor, and even YOU.
In public, I typically stand unless I am dumping.
If they have seat covers, I use those.
If not and I really need to dump, paper towels and hand soap usually clean the seat off good enough for me.

I don't have an aotomobile preference.

I flush each time I go.
The splash rarely happens, but I don't mind it.

I don't consciosly take a whiff, but I don't try to hold my breath either.
If I'm at home, I spray some air freshener.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: