Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Merry Xmas (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Merry Xmas
Stephen Jones
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-22-2005 06:12 PM      Profile for Stephen Jones   Email Stephen Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Xmas to all at Film-Tech and their families,Have a safe and enjoyable time with your loved ones and spare a thought for the men and women serving in Iraq and other areas and pray that they have safe Xmas.

Steve

Merry Xamas All [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Steve Scott
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-22-2005 07:10 PM      Profile for Steve Scott   Email Steve Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think all holiday references should be "xmas" It is universal.

Deck the halls & down the liquor! [beer]

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-22-2005 08:49 PM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You could always go with.

Merry Happy Chrismahaunakwanzakaa to you

Mark J. Marshall
Film God

- posted 12-22-2005 10:22 PM      Profile for Mark J. Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you mean Happy RamaHanuKwanzMas.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 12-22-2005 11:29 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A Charlie Brown Kwanzaa

10.6 MB - WMV format

Shane Cooper
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2005 10:16 AM      Profile for Shane Cooper   Email Shane Cooper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, pretty offensive.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Paul Mayer
Oh get out of it Melvin, before it pulls you under!

- posted 12-24-2005 11:59 AM      Profile for Paul Mayer   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Mayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To: All readers of the Film-Tech Forums
From: The projectionists and legal staff at Huskinson & Mayer
Subject: Seasons Greetings

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year is offered, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "America" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of either the wishers or wishees.

Disclaimer:

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wishers to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others. Void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishers. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishers who assume no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.

Cheers!

Huskinson & Mayer
Mercenary Projectionists
When the money runs out, so do we.

Greg Mueller
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2005 01:52 PM      Profile for Greg Mueller   Author's Homepage   Email Greg Mueller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad
I'm guessing, but I think people wanted Christ (the reason for the season)in Christmas. That's why I did not add to this "X"mas thread and did to the Christmas thread. At least that was my motivation

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 12-24-2005 01:55 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tonight I shall toast all the members of Film-Tech by hoisting up a Beefeater Dry Gibson Martini and then I will wash it down with another, and another and another....Merry Christmas to one and All.

May all you wish for be yours.

Mathew Molloy
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-25-2005 02:19 AM      Profile for Mathew Molloy   Email Mathew Molloy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

The reason for the season.

Merry Christmas!

Edit: In response to a couple email request on wtf the above pic is from - It's the incomparable Dina Martina as performed by Grady West. Visit Dina Martina for more! Also that pic has been my desktop image on and off for several years now. It's from the cover of The Stranger's Dec. 19, 2002 issue.
The Stranger

The Dina Martina show is one not to miss!

[ 12-25-2005, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Mathew Molloy ]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 12-25-2005 04:32 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WTF? You've gotta at least cook it!

Jamie Glossop
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-25-2005 05:58 AM      Profile for Jamie Glossop   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Glossop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year To You All!

Hope you have a great weekend this week and try not to get too drunk [Smile]

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 12-25-2005 02:31 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that it is Christmas...

Merry Christmas to all that celebrate Christmas and holiday cheer to those that don't.

(and to Phil, a Merry XXXmas to you! [Razz] )

Jason M Miller
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-25-2005 02:47 PM      Profile for Jason M Miller   Email Jason M Miller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas everyone [thumbsup]

Allison Parsons
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-25-2005 03:45 PM      Profile for Allison Parsons   Author's Homepage   Email Allison Parsons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidaze to you all. Here's my Christmas card I used this year. Also, don't eat too much today and stay away from the spiked egg nog!
 -

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: