Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Tonight.....I delivered to a PIG!!!

Author Topic: Tonight.....I delivered to a PIG!!!
Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-09-2005 12:02 AM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I went out to the boonies tonight....REAL redneck ville. It was in the woods, two doublewides next to each other. I go to the door and a typical redneck woman answers.We finish the transaction and I notice a HUGE thing in the hallway. I mention it and she says it wa a pig....Yes a pig in a doublewide. She nusged it and this thing rose, snorted and backed out of the hallway to go to the livingroom. I asked it's weight and she said about 530 pounds!!! She mentioned that if it wanted to the pig can down a whole pizza. That just made my night!!

|  IP: Logged

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 09-09-2005 03:00 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I'm a little confused. Are you delivering pizzas now, or are you now manwhoring?

Jim Ziegler
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-09-2005 03:41 AM      Profile for Jim Ziegler   Email Jim Ziegler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]

About fell out of my chair at that one...

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-09-2005 09:45 AM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad, a little of both [Smile]

Naw, I'm back to pizzas.

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 09-09-2005 10:56 AM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me, too, Jim! Hahahahaa! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Aaron Mehocic
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-09-2005 12:11 PM      Profile for Aaron Mehocic   Email Aaron Mehocic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Richard Greco
She mentioned that if it wanted to the pig can down a whole pizza.
When I was kid we raised pigs for extra meat. Pizza is a treat. I used to feed our pigs everything from table scraps to grass clipings. I also was responsible for keeping the pen cleaned. Don't suppose you find to many 8 year old kids that shovel pig shit today. Our pigs usually averaged about 100 - 150 pounds when we butchered them in the fall of each year.

Learned a lot in those years . . .

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: