Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » My bachelor party!

Author Topic: My bachelor party!
Jeremy Fuentes
Mmmm, Dr. Pepper!

- posted 08-29-2005 09:51 AM      Profile for Jeremy Fuentes   Email Jeremy Fuentes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a small bachelor party this weekend, and damn, I got wasted. First I met up with some friends, and drank at my buddies house. Then we went to The Palace, the best strip club in town, and I drank some more there. Then we met up with some girls that we know at a club, and I drank some more there. Then back to the house where I drank some more. Then to IHOP, and thats when I puked in the restroom. I couldnt even make it to the stall. I puked on the floor, and in 2 of the sinks. I went back to the table we were sitting at and passed out. Next thing I knew, I woke up in bed with no clothes on. What the hell happened to me???

Pics may or may not be available. I honestly dont know if any were taken, sorry guys!

|  IP: Logged

Mike Heenan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 08-29-2005 01:01 PM      Profile for Mike Heenan   Email Mike Heenan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So in other words, an average weekend for you? [Wink]

Bill Gabel
Film God

- posted 08-29-2005 01:04 PM      Profile for Bill Gabel   Email Bill Gabel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[beer] priceless

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 08-29-2005 01:08 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll bet the IHOP people are just waiting for you to pay a return visit. [Roll Eyes]

Jeremy Fuentes
Mmmm, Dr. Pepper!

- posted 08-29-2005 01:11 PM      Profile for Jeremy Fuentes   Email Jeremy Fuentes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Mike Heenan
So in other words, an average weekend for you?

No way! I've never been to IHOP before!

quote: Mike Blakesley
I'll bet the IHOP people are just waiting for you to pay a return visit.
Actually my friend cleaned it up for me. Only after a waiter stopped him and gave him a friendly reminder to do so. [Wink]

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 08-29-2005 02:28 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh geez Jeremy, you didn't! I know you love to drink. I know you love to party. Yeah maybe your friends push you a little to drink way past when you should've stopped, but that's no excuse. I mean come on...married? Oh well, nice knowing you! [Razz]

William T. Parr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 08-29-2005 04:17 PM      Profile for William T. Parr   Email William T. Parr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Jeremy Fuentes
I went back to the table we were sitting at and passed out. Next thing I knew, I woke up in bed with no clothes on. What the hell happened to me???
Hmmmmm. I can only imagine. Espescially if Andy was there. [Wink] [beer]

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 08-29-2005 04:28 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: ex-choirboy Jeremy
I puked on the floor, and in 2 of the sinks. I went back to the table we were sitting at and passed out...Actually my friend cleaned it up for me. Only after a waiter stopped him and gave him a friendly reminder to do so.
Ya know Jeremy, I really thought you were doing ***REALLY*** good in the "Customers Don't Clean Up Their Mess" thread until I read this thread. [Roll Eyes] [uhoh]

You have just proved that you are just as much a slob as theatre patrons. AND you've LOST the argument that's it's OK for the "help" to remind customers to clean-up their mess! [Razz]

Bottom line: YOU LOSE! [evil]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 08-29-2005 06:49 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With Jeremy we all lose.

Jeremy Fuentes
Mmmm, Dr. Pepper!

- posted 08-30-2005 09:37 AM      Profile for Jeremy Fuentes   Email Jeremy Fuentes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Oh well, nice knowing you!

I hear that everyday now..

quote: William T. Parr
Hmmmmm. I can only imagine. Espescially if Andy was there.

No Andy this time, that would have been even crazier..

quote:
You have just proved that you are just as much a slob as theatre patrons. AND you've LOST the argument that's it's OK for the "help" to remind customers to clean-up their mess!
But..but..I was joking! [Confused] [Wink]

quote: Joe Redifer
With Jeremy we all lose.

Its true. [fu] [Razz]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: