Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Toll Prices

Author Topic: Toll Prices
Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 08-11-2005 12:24 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone know of a downloadable program that will route out driving directions INCLUDING toll prices for a cross country trip?

|  IP: Logged

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 08-11-2005 03:22 PM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, but you can route your trip, locate the toll roads, and you should be able to go to those state's website for prices. You may also find toll rates in a Road Atlas.

John Pytlak
Film God

- posted 08-11-2005 03:44 PM      Profile for John Pytlak   Author's Homepage   Email John Pytlak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps the American Automobile Association (AAA) can help, if you are a member?

http://ww1.aaa.com/scripts/WebObjects.dll/ZipCode.woa/wa/route

http://www.nyaaa.com/travel/mapsanddirections.jsp

quote:
Get Internet TripTikŪ driving directions to and from addresses, cities, airports and attractions. Enjoy detailed maps and narrative directions plus construction and scenic highway information shown right on your route.

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 08-11-2005 03:49 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the lowdown for my neck of the woods:

Oklahoma Turnpike Authority has fairly detailed maps and rate listings. However, I have a PikePass RFID thingie in my truck. There's so many toll roads in Oklahoma and a good number of automated tollgates that you either must have a PikePass or lots and lots of exact change.

Texas has at least three different turnpike authorities. There's one for the Houston area, one for the North Dallas area and another one for Central Texas and Austin. There needs to just be one state-wide deal. But if you're going to hit any turnpikes in Texas this web site might be a good place to start.

Kansas Turnpike Authority can be found here.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 08-11-2005 04:06 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Rach
...route out driving directions ... for a cross country trip?
Where ya headed Madamn Moderator?

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 08-11-2005 06:38 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not heading anywhere now I WAS heading to Wisconsin to visit Don but somethings come up... [Roll Eyes]

Paul Goulet
Master Film Handler

- posted 08-12-2005 09:01 AM      Profile for Paul Goulet   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Goulet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[rachel]
quote:
I'm not heading anywhere now I WAS heading to Wisconsin to visit Don but somethings come up...
As SCOOBY DOO would say.. Zoinks, Ruh Roh! I hope everything works out OK for you Rachel! [Smile]

Paul

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 08-12-2005 11:18 AM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh come on Paul, you know exactly what came up... [Razz]

Paul Goulet
Master Film Handler

- posted 08-12-2005 12:02 PM      Profile for Paul Goulet   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Goulet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Rachel Gilardi
Oh come on Paul, you know exactly what came up...
...I hate to even ask,

but maybe refering to the "Who the Heck are you" Post by Tom Ferreira on Page 40 and by Paul Goulet
on page 41 might be a clue?

Paul Goulet
Master Film Handler

- posted 08-12-2005 08:14 PM      Profile for Paul Goulet   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Goulet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RACHEL!

I stopped by TBC to FINALLY meet you...and you weren't there..
[Frown] [Eek!] I left VERY sad...

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 08-13-2005 12:08 AM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you know anyone there? [Razz]

Actually, I had to head out to Mass General Hospital tonight because Anthonys aunt isn't doing very well... I was supposed to be at Triboro.

Paul Goulet
Master Film Handler

- posted 08-13-2005 07:48 AM      Profile for Paul Goulet   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Goulet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Rachel Gilardi
Did you know anyone there?

I went in between shows, so nobody was really around, but I did see John Keenan when he came down from upstairs.. John was the LAST person I hired when I was manager there..And it just so happens that while talking to Chris, I found out that he is also in the Assisted Living field area..weird, huh?! I'll stop by again SOON! I hope all is well!

Paul

Paul Goulet
Master Film Handler

- posted 08-14-2005 11:55 AM      Profile for Paul Goulet   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Goulet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rachel,
You still going away on the 16th?

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 08-14-2005 05:07 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yuppers! My birthday vaca. [Smile] We're not going AWAY away but we're staying up in Gloucester with family and heading down to foxwoods on Wednesday!!! WHOO HOO!

Paul Goulet
Master Film Handler

- posted 08-14-2005 07:05 PM      Profile for Paul Goulet   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Goulet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, That's good..I'm glad recent events won't prevent you from your Vacation..Like I always say FAMILY 1st, Job 2nd or 3rd..or maybe not at all.. (lol) When will you return so I can visit you at TBC?

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: