Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Mix & match two movie titles (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Mix & match two movie titles
Matthew Bailey
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-19-2005 05:42 PM      Profile for Matthew Bailey   Email Matthew Bailey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My idea for a movie title game: mix & match two movie titles. Also if desired, include the plot of the movie.
For example Freddy Krueger vs. Willy Wonka
Freddy sneaks in to the factory unnoticed with a golden ticket,
kills Wonka in a gruesome manner (Wonka's blood being brown due to the fact it's literally made of chocolate), minces several Oompa-Loompas with his knifed fingers,sends the Wonkavator with it's helpless occupants careening into space with it's life support system wrecked,tells everyone on TV "Once you check in with a golden ticket,you may never check out alive." Until Freddy is killed by several vengeful vigilante Oompa-Loompas.

|  IP: Logged

Dominic Espinosa
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-20-2005 02:02 AM      Profile for Dominic Espinosa   Email Dominic Espinosa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm...I like that one. Great start to the thread.

Harry Potter and the Winged Migration
A group of evil birds escape from cages across the world to try and steal HP's wand.

Jason Miller
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-20-2005 03:25 PM      Profile for Jason Miller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
JOHNNY MEMENTO

Keaunu Reeves and Guy Pearce sit in a room staring at each other and wonder what the hell is going on.

Robert Harrison
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-20-2005 07:13 PM      Profile for Robert Harrison   Email Robert Harrison   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I submitted something similar to the website known as Cap'n Wacky. Check it out.

www.capnwacky.com/lists/list06.html

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 07-20-2005 10:53 PM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have two. These ones are REAL!

Chocolat Castaway

AND

Snatch Traffic

-

(Colors enhanced for clarity.)

If I remember correctly, these actually occurred at the Fayetteville, Ga. theater. The really funny thing was that not a single soul could spot the "problem" with this marquee. [Roll Eyes]

Jason Miller
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-23-2005 05:10 AM      Profile for Jason Miller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This game has actually become quite amusing to me during my drives between theatres...

Hitch Black

Will Smith attempts to get Vin Diesel a date and in return Vin "shines" Will's eyes so he can see in the dark in case someone or something attempts to sneak up on him. The crucial point in the film is when Riddick (Vin) accidentally kicks the girls ass and Will calls him pathetic. immediately follwed by several apologies.

the sequel will be called I, Riddick.

Will: "murder is a new trick for a robot"
Vin: "I did not MURDER him!... oh wait... yes I did. ummm... I guess there are worse things than monsters out there..."

then a bunch of chase scenes and riddick making pancakes for everyone at the end. This movie will bomb.

dammit.

Sam Graham
AKA: "The Evil Sam Graham". Wackiness ensues.

- posted 07-23-2005 04:31 PM      Profile for Sam Graham   Author's Homepage   Email Sam Graham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Randy Starkey
If I remember correctly, these actually occurred at the Fayetteville, Ga. theater. The really funny thing was that not a single soul could spot the "problem" with this marquee.
At least they didn't pair up CHOCOLAT with SNATCH.

(Ahem...)

RAISE THE TITANIC ZOMBIES

Zombies rise from a cemetary where Titanic victims were buried (the real one is in Halifax, Nova Scotia) and cause mass hysteria as they march toward their destination...which turns out to be a Titanic artifact exhibit. In the end, they end up hurting nobody...just taking the artifacts and marching them into the sea and back to what's left of the doomed liner.

Mike Spaeth
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-23-2005 04:41 PM      Profile for Mike Spaeth   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Spaeth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tinseltown Fayetteville doesn't have a marquee ... just a white Tinseltown sign on the front of the building ...

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 07-23-2005 08:03 PM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If it wasn't Fayetteville it must have been Oak Ridge. They are the only two maroon and gold Tinseltowns I worked at.

I was only at Fayetteville a few times. Once during the initial grand tour, once for a call when the regular guy was out-of-pocket and one time during the management crisis.

Mike Spaeth
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-23-2005 08:11 PM      Profile for Mike Spaeth   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Spaeth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you sure you don't mean Bristol & Oak Ridge?

Fayetteville is the old color scheme.

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 07-23-2005 08:31 PM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bristol was still purple and orange. Oak Ridge was maroon and gold. The EXACT same building plan but different paint jobs.

quote: Sam Graham
...pair up CHOCOLAT with SNATCH.
Your wish is my command! [Big Grin]

-

Dominic Espinosa
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-24-2005 02:00 PM      Profile for Dominic Espinosa   Email Dominic Espinosa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can anyone tell I'm looking at the trailers on my desk?

Daredevil Gump
10 years later Forest Gump gets talked into dirt bike jumping and boat racing.

Phone Wars
A little while ago, in a phone booth a couple blocks away...

Robert Harrison
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-24-2005 02:36 PM      Profile for Robert Harrison   Email Robert Harrison   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THE AMAZING COLOSSAL MAN vs. THE 50 FOOT WOMAN

SEE...entire cities leveled...as the Colossal Man slaps around the 50 Foot Woman!

SEE...the Army left helpless when the Colossal Man yells, "Piss on you!"...and does just that!

SEE...mountain climbers fall to their doom...when the 50 Foot Woman wakes up from her nap!

Jason Miller
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-24-2005 02:55 PM      Profile for Jason Miller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Rocky and Bullwinkle Horror Picture Show

That crazy squirrel show that he can "fly both ways". Boris and Natasha stumble into a strange Manor filled with a bunch of hippies in order to use a phone after their car breaks down. each learns new things about passion and thier own sexuality as Rocky seduces them both before fashioning the perfect moose from a technicolor tank. Mr Peabody appears as the man with no neck.

a fun sexual musical filled with mystery and terror and a lot of wrong hats.

shouting at the screen encouraged.

Robert Harrison
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-24-2005 03:05 PM      Profile for Robert Harrison   Email Robert Harrison   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MAD MAX MEETS THE OMEGA MAN

How come "the last man on Earth" is never really the last man on Earth? Having had his fill of all the weirdos in post-Apocalyptic Australia, Max Rockatansky travels to America, hoping to find some peace and quiet, assuming everyone there has been eliminated by a biological plague.

He should have known better. There are always survivors! Max meets up with Robert Neville and the two challenge Brother Matthias and The Family to a road race. The losers have to leave Los Angeles. The winners get to stay and watch "Woodstock" over and over. (Surely there's more than one movie theatre in all of L.A.)

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: