Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Where's Phil Hill? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Where's Phil Hill?
John Pytlak
Film God

- posted 05-26-2005 02:57 PM      Profile for John Pytlak   Author's Homepage   Email John Pytlak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The last time Phil Hill posted was May 7. Where's the old "coot" anyway? [Wink] Hope all is well.

|  IP: Logged

Paul Mayer
Oh get out of it Melvin, before it pulls you under!

- posted 05-26-2005 03:02 PM      Profile for Paul Mayer   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Mayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I imagine he's "mid-move" between LA and his new digs in the DFW area.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 05-26-2005 03:13 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Rumor has it he is here in the DFW area somewhere, but if he really is here, then he hasn't been very hospitable in saying hi.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 05-26-2005 05:10 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who is Phill Hill? I say we ban him AND John Pytlak.

Manny Knowles
"What are these things and WHY are they BLUE???"

- posted 05-26-2005 07:16 PM      Profile for Manny Knowles   Email Manny Knowles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phil was in Texas the last time he and I spoke...but that was over a week ago...two days before the Sith hit the fan.

Joshua Waaland
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-26-2005 09:20 PM      Profile for Joshua Waaland   Email Joshua Waaland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I knew the forum seemed a little different for some reason.

So does this mean that he can start another unfinished screening room for the picture warehouse?

I should shut up I guess. You know, that people in glass houses thing.....

Paul Mayer
Oh get out of it Melvin, before it pulls you under!

- posted 05-26-2005 10:30 PM      Profile for Paul Mayer   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Mayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure with the money he made selling his Hollywood house he'll be able to duplicate the AMPAS Samuel Goldwyn Theater if he wanted to, and still be able to build a dream house in TX. [Big Grin]

Manny Knowles
"What are these things and WHY are they BLUE???"

- posted 05-26-2005 11:24 PM      Profile for Manny Knowles   Email Manny Knowles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He sold his Hollywood house??? [Eek!]

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 05-26-2005 11:27 PM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[riding into sunset]
Phil! Come back, Phil!

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 05-27-2005 12:00 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
I knew there was a reason for my ears to be burning.... I just thought it was the Vicodin... [Smile]

Yes, I'm in Ft. Worth Texas....been here for awhile. Been in for some medical tests for the last week or so. Now I'm out and about hobbling around on crutches. [Smile]

I've not sold my Hollywood house ...yet. Will do when I can.

I've not posted as I really have nothing to contribute lately. My goal here was to call-it-like-I-see-it whether yous agreed with me or not!

My posts of course included levity, quips, parody, ridicule, satire, send-ups, spoofs, etc just to keep Joe, Brad, Manny, etc... AND those members that post STUPIT comments on their toes.

I do entertain comments that do not agree with me as long as they are civil... but of course, I discard ALL of them.

Was hoping to get back to Hollywood for the month of June and in time for the gay pride parade in West Hollywood... will have to miss it this year.

Oh yeah, one last thing: Hi Brad! Just didn't want you to feel that I wasn't "hospitable" [Wink]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 05-27-2005 02:13 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just go to the Dallas/Forth Worth gay pride parade. Their gays are just as good, if not better than the Hollywood gays. They told me so!

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 05-27-2005 02:49 AM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phil, I honestly missed you're presence on the forums, even though I get to chat with you online... I still think... aww where's my buddy Phil Hill. [Frown] I hope the Texans are treating you right. They can be... well... weird sometimes. [Big Grin]
From what I hear alot of things have changed since I left, not really for the better.

Monte L Fullmer
Film God

- posted 05-27-2005 03:39 AM      Profile for Monte L Fullmer   Email Monte L Fullmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea, kinda missed his wry humour there..lol. Anywho as Kotter would say "welcome back...kk..!
[Smile]
-Monte

Edwin Schwing
Expert Film Handler

- posted 05-27-2005 05:31 AM      Profile for Edwin Schwing   Email Edwin Schwing   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hear things are BIGGER in Texas, is that true Phil???

E

Floyd Justin Newton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-27-2005 08:48 AM      Profile for Floyd Justin Newton   Email Floyd Justin Newton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Edwin--

You hit the nail right-on-the head!

[Wink]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: