Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » EEC Cinema Training Central, Buffalo NY May 18

Author Topic: EEC Cinema Training Central, Buffalo NY May 18
John Pytlak
Film God

- posted 05-20-2005 06:59 AM      Profile for John Pytlak   Author's Homepage   Email John Pytlak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was one of the instructors at the "Cinema Training Central" seminar organized by Entertainment Equipment Corporation in Buffalo NY on Wednesday, May 18. Here is a photo of some of the instructors (Tom Sauter-far left, Jim Wright-green shirt, Gordon McLeod-second from right) and students after a lunch break:

-

|  IP: Logged

Matt Hefright
Film Handler

- posted 05-24-2005 07:22 AM      Profile for Matt Hefright     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was a truly a great training seminar! Spending the day with John was wonderful, and he is an informative gold mine! Also i think i should not have worn that white shirt on such a bright day! lol.

John Pytlak
Film God

- posted 05-24-2005 08:53 AM      Profile for John Pytlak   Author's Homepage   Email John Pytlak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Matt and I also gained a wealth of information from Gordon McLeod, after spending the afternoon with him learning about sound systems and theatre construction. [Cool]

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 05-24-2005 07:50 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am glad that both of you found the time well spent

James Lavorato
Film Handler

- posted 05-26-2005 11:09 AM      Profile for James Lavorato   Email James Lavorato   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad to see that the instructors and the trainees
felt the May CTC Programs a success. Using both CTC and
the Flix 10 Superplex for the first time really enhanced
the experience for many of the trainees. As an aside,
the Yamaha Corporation will be using CTC to beta test
their new line of loudspeakers, we're working out the
details. CTC is quietly becoming the go-to site for cinema
product testing and evaluation and the faculty has worked
hard to gain this highly cherished recognition.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: