Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » "The Batman" Animated (2005) Series

Author Topic: "The Batman" Animated (2005) Series
Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 04-09-2005 11:59 AM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This show is horrible. I'm watching it right now and it's just bad... The joker looks and sounds like a retard and Bruce Wayne does not look like the fine hottie I remember. I absolutely dislike this new style of cartoon animation. It's like a mixture of this new crap and the old... which is just bad. The plot line is just awful, it's like they dumb it down for 3 year olds. Granted it is just a cartoon... but come on people... it's supposed to be better not worse.

Although the Bat mobile is still pretty sweet. Ok, let me take that back, it looks bad as well.

http://www2.warnerbros.com/thebatman/

|  IP: Logged

Kurt Zupin
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-10-2005 12:00 AM      Profile for Kurt Zupin   Email Kurt Zupin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jen

From what I have heard The Batman is supposed to be a throw back to the original Batman from the comics, as far as look goes at least, but I must agree...looks like total Crap...only villain that looks decent is the Penguin

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 04-10-2005 12:15 AM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that's what I heard as well. It was the only reason I was remotely interested in checking it out. If they did the animation just like the comic book art it would probably awesome. But no... The WB is stupid and I bet the budget is really small. I think the guy who's doing the voice for the joker is black. I kept thinking he was going to bust out with 50 Cent jabber jabber. [Embarrassed]

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 04-10-2005 12:04 PM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just like there is only one Superman...
 -

...there will always be one Batman.
 -

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 04-10-2005 03:17 PM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Adam West is so hot! I mean was... I mean is... I don't know anymore. But his voice is sexay! [Big Grin]

Jason Miller
Expert Film Handler

- posted 04-10-2005 03:42 PM      Profile for Jason Miller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and he is a man who enjoys his taffy...

Emma Tomiak
Expert Film Handler

- posted 04-10-2005 07:59 PM      Profile for Emma Tomiak   Author's Homepage   Email Emma Tomiak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Adam West rocks, just don't steal his water [Big Grin]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: