Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Why does my wedding have to be so Complicated???

Author Topic: Why does my wedding have to be so Complicated???
Dave Williams
Wet nipple scene

- posted 04-08-2005 12:23 AM      Profile for Dave Williams   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
***note: Subject line edited for content, running time, and to fit your screen***

Well I have gone and done it. Yep. Sailing off into the wild blooo yonder, up up and away... GETTIN HITCHED...

Saturday, May 7, 2005. Anyone in the area drop by and say hi, leave some material posessions, get toasted at the reception if you are Phil, and so on. Actually no liquor will be served, so just stay home phil, you are no fun when you are sober!!!

I don't have a scan of the invitation as of yet, but will work on that in the next few days... it is actually quite striking... or at least somewhat interesting to look at...

here at least are the details that are IN the invitation...

James Richard Harvey And Carla Jean Harvey
Are Pleased To Announce The Marriage Of Their Daughter

Jamie Jacoy Harvey
To
David Paul Williams

The Son Of Thomas Wheeler Williams And Ninette Marie Tate

You And Your Guests Are Kindly Summoned
To Appear And Come Forth For This Blessed Event

Saturday, May 7, 2005 At 3:00 PM

In The Historic Masonic Temple

Located At 650 East South Temple
Salt Lake City, Utah

A Reception Will Follow From 4:30 PM Until 8:30 PM
At The LDS LeGrand Ward 1050 South 1000 East

The Bride And Groom Are Registered At
Target.com, Walmart.com, and Bedbathandbeyond.com
View us at HarveyWilliamsWedding.blogspot.com

[ 04-20-2005, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Dave Williams ]

|  IP: Logged

William Hooper
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-08-2005 01:46 AM      Profile for William Hooper   Author's Homepage   Email William Hooper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck, have fun, and BE CAREFUL! Most people starting out for the first time tend to overlook basic safety precautions: they know how important a helmet & eye protection are, but don't wear appropriate clothing. Wear old clothes that are heavy (otherwise burns will go right through), clothing that covers all exposed skin, & even though beginners hate them because they reduce tactile input & ease of manipulation, WEAR HEAVY GLOVES. The scars you see on people who don't wear them are horrible, & just think how much & how long it must have hurt.

COVER YOUR HAIR!

You may be trying to make a decision whether to go mig or tig, & you're probably better off starting with mig instead of busting the budget. Most important is what kind of unit you'll be using, & what you can expect from it. Get a professional rig; even the biggest ones from places like Harbor Freight aren't going to get you much more penetration than 1/8", so don't get too optimistic about what you can do with whatever unit you've got, or you'll get into trouble & have disappointing results.

BE SURE TO CLAMP EVERYTHING TIGHTLY!

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 04-08-2005 02:51 AM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused]

[Cool]

[sex]

[dlp]

[sleep]

[sex]

[Big Grin]

Congrats Dave and happy trails. Don't be so busy [sex] that you forget your FT pals.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 04-08-2005 04:09 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my, IT'S ALL OVER!!! [Eek!]

Here's to hoping she's your true soul mate. [beer]

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 04-08-2005 04:23 AM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Dave... I wish you all the best.

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 04-08-2005 11:38 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dave congratulations to you and your future wife. I wish all good things for you.

I also had a May wedding 40 years ago. We are still in love with each other and she is also my best friend.

I wish I had a Martini icon but you can be sure I will toast you on your special day. Wishing you all the best.

John Pytlak
Film God

- posted 04-08-2005 02:17 PM      Profile for John Pytlak   Author's Homepage   Email John Pytlak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! [thumbsup]

Dean Kollet
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-08-2005 03:09 PM      Profile for Dean Kollet   Email Dean Kollet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
congrats [beer]

Paul Mayer
Oh get out of it Melvin, before it pulls you under!

- posted 04-08-2005 10:48 PM      Profile for Paul Mayer   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Mayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, congratulations!
Gokekkon omedetou gozaimasu! [thumbsup] [beer] [Martini]

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 04-12-2005 05:46 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hummm, I thought you were already married Dave... I seem to remember you introducing me to your wife a few years back..... Does your fiancee know about this [Eek!] ?

Mark

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 04-12-2005 09:08 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!!!!!!!! [thumbsup]

Jason M Miller
Master Film Handler

- posted 04-12-2005 10:46 PM      Profile for Jason M Miller   Email Jason M Miller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations... [thumbsup]

Chris Brown
Expert Film Handler

- posted 04-12-2005 11:44 PM      Profile for Chris Brown   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another congrats Dave! [thumbsup]

Dave Williams
Wet nipple scene

- posted 04-16-2005 10:07 AM      Profile for Dave Williams   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Mark Gulbrandsen
hummm, I thought you were already married Dave... I seem to remember you introducing me to your wife a few years back..... Does your fiancee know about this
Actually this is the same woman. We were scheduled to be married back then and got into the habit of calling each other husband and wife as a lark. However a few problems arose and the wedding never got off the ground, much less actually scheduled for real.

This time around however, we set a real date, paid for the preacher, the building is all reserved and paid for, the dress is paid for, the tux is paid for, the string quartet is paid for, the photographer is paid for, so if we don't get married, it's still going to be one hell of a party.

After years of working things out I do believe I have found the right woman to marry, so I am pretty stoked about it all.

Thanks to all that have given your congrats, after the wedding I will post pictures of the gala event. Well for me its gala, I am satisfied with so much less, so I am kind of overwhelmed by it all.

Ciao

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: