Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Magic-Cone - For Women Who are Paranoid of Public Toilet Seats. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Magic-Cone - For Women Who are Paranoid of Public Toilet Seats.
Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 03-26-2005 04:22 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Educational Video
 -
 -
 -

More information about the Magic-Cone

Not sure what a woman would do if they had to take a disgusting, smelly dump. Maybe they will come out with some sort of anal tube for paranoid women.

|  IP: Logged

Ian Price
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-26-2005 04:48 PM      Profile for Ian Price   Email Ian Price   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For the woman who always wanted one...

The paper penis! [Big Grin]

Wayne Keyser
Master Film Handler

- posted 03-26-2005 06:41 PM      Profile for Wayne Keyser   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Keyser       Edit/Delete Post 
Excuse me for yelling...

I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!

(There ... I feel much better now.)

Justin West
Master Film Handler

- posted 03-26-2005 10:29 PM      Profile for Justin West   Email Justin West   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, if I can get a dispenser installed in the ladies room, I might be able to get by with adding urinals in the ladies room (to increase capacity without requiring as much space)!!!!

[Cool]

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 03-26-2005 10:50 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't trust that I wouldn't, um, wet myself... What if you didn't have it in the perfect position? [Razz] No, but seriously...

Brent Neal Jones
Expert Film Handler

- posted 03-27-2005 12:43 AM      Profile for Brent Neal Jones   Email Brent Neal Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And ya'll talk about my shit!!

Allison Parsons
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 03-27-2005 01:34 AM      Profile for Allison Parsons   Author's Homepage   Email Allison Parsons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont even know how to respond to that 'contraption'. But hey, at least us women can now write our names in the snow just like you guys out there! [thumbsup] j/k

Dominic Espinosa
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-27-2005 03:02 AM      Profile for Dominic Espinosa   Email Dominic Espinosa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now THAT'S innovation!
Of course, what they oughta do is just invent a folding, sanitary, disposable riser so the invasive procedure of dealing with 'the cone' won't be involved AND you get more functionallity.

On the flip side i bet they'd make funny lookin' devil horns on some kid who doesn't know what they're really meant for.

Serriosly though...are those for real?

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 03-27-2005 03:45 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Allison, I LUV it! That's hilarious! [beer]

James Falloon
Film Handler

- posted 03-27-2005 06:03 AM      Profile for James Falloon   Email James Falloon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What I want to know is how the hell did Joe find that. I mean what was he looking for on the Internet. [Eek!]

Joe, what on earth did you type into google to find that? [Big Grin]

Ken Layton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-27-2005 09:29 AM      Profile for Ken Layton   Email Ken Layton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All it needs now is some "balls" to go with it!

Now what if we had some on screen 'public service' advertisements for these? It would be weird to say the least. I can't wait for the "As seen on TV" ad.

I could see these things being put in a vending machine in the women's restroom, but I think it would kind of imply that the restroom was not exactly clean.

How come this device hasn't been on the tv news yet?

Paul Mayer
Oh get out of it Melvin, before it pulls you under!

- posted 03-27-2005 12:35 PM      Profile for Paul Mayer   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Mayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nah nah nah nah. Why disturb all of your seat mates when having to run to the loo? Why should you miss key plot points and crucial dialog from the latest Vin Diesel art pic (which is running today only and out on DVD tomorrow)? Until theaters have the decency to equip each urinal and toilet stall with LCD panels and digital surround sound (screen automatically selected by RFIDing your ticket stub--one of the few advantages of digital product distribution for theaters) why bother with leaving at all? Just "do it" right there in your seat with one of these:

-

Your seat mates will appreciate your consideration!

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 03-27-2005 12:47 PM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, that is hilarious! [Eek!]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 03-27-2005 05:59 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
James, I saw it on another forum I visit.

Jon Miller
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 03-27-2005 07:08 PM      Profile for Jon Miller   Email Jon Miller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The problem with your container suggestion, Paul, is that it is a little too, um, "out in the open". What the well-prepared patron really needs is something a little more discreet, like one of these...

-

Stadium Pal/Stadium Gal

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: