Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Do you enjoy Star Wars 3 SPOILERS?

Author Topic: Do you enjoy Star Wars 3 SPOILERS?
Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 02-24-2005 07:45 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone loves spoilers. Click below to see a mega-detailed overview of the entire Star Wars Episode III movie from beginning to end, complete with pictures, animated GIFs, and descriptions.

Click here!

Don't say I didn't warn you about the spoilers! OMG!

|  IP: Logged

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 02-24-2005 09:13 PM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My God, digital is beautiful!

Ben Holley
Film Handler

- posted 02-24-2005 09:36 PM      Profile for Ben Holley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quick question, I havent seen the second star wars and havent seen the first all the way through, will I have any problem with the story line in the third? is there a site that can give me a quick overview of what happend in the first 2.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 02-25-2005 12:14 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will give you an overview right here:

Star Wars Episode 1:
Anakin is a little boy who is a slave and has no acting skills. He is similar to the little pissant who was in Jingle all da Way. Jedis come and sense "The Force" within him (turns out The Force is just bad gas). The Force is explained scientifically, draining all mysticism out of it. Liam Neeson dies as does his killer. Anakin and Natalie Portman fall in love and Natalie molests Anakin. Anakin creates C3PO.

Star Wars Episode II:
Anakin is now a 20-something man who has a very effeminite look about him, like a New Kid or a Backdoor Boy. Meanwhile Natalie Portman has not aged a day. Anakin says that he hates sand and that Natalie's skin is better than sand. This makes Natalie fall in love with Anakin. Anakin is legal now so this time no charges were filed. Meanwhile C3PO provides (not so) comical relief, as everything he utters is *supposed* to be funny. Stormtroopers are created from the DNA of some dude with a funny little accent (people with accents of any kind are inexcusable and should be executed). Basically, each Stormtrooper is Boba Fett. Obi Wan has finally grown a beard, and he and Anakin get in a fight with Count Doookooo. The Count (no releation to Dracula) wins the fight because both Anakin and OB-GYN are too busy laughing their asses off at the extremely silly name "Doookooo". They called him "Count Doodoo" and things like that. Anakin gets his arm chopped off. On some prints it was his left arm. On other prints it was his right arm. Anakin and Natalie Portman get married at a Jewish ceremony (she was born in Isreal after all) and they eat some pickles.

Mike Heenan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-25-2005 12:16 AM      Profile for Mike Heenan   Email Mike Heenan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[sleep] [sleep] [sleep]

Jeremy Fuentes
Mmmm, Dr. Pepper!

- posted 02-25-2005 06:15 AM      Profile for Jeremy Fuentes   Email Jeremy Fuentes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe, was that the extended DVD version that you saw??

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: