Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » How to Score With French Women! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: How to Score With French Women!
Mark Ogden
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-16-2005 08:37 AM      Profile for Mark Ogden   Email Mark Ogden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously!

|  IP: Logged

Leo Enticknap
Film God

- posted 02-16-2005 02:00 PM      Profile for Leo Enticknap   Author's Homepage   Email Leo Enticknap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to have seen some of the rejected takes from that. Presumably they had a queue of female volunteers on one side of the camera and several paramedics on the other... [Roll Eyes]

Mark J. Marshall
Film God

- posted 02-16-2005 03:32 PM      Profile for Mark J. Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's AWESEOME! (for some reason)

Play the game here.

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 02-16-2005 07:32 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm. I wonder if there isn't a little 3D and Adobe After Effects rotoscoping happening in that clip. Sorry for being just a little bit of skeptical smart ass, but that stunt is extremely dangerous. I think the girl has to be certifiably insane to try that manuver for real.

Outtakes? I hope not. Pretty good chance for broken bones, such as a fractured skull, neck or back.

-----

With my mind in the gutter, I thought this would be a thread about making out with French ladies. I might be up for that, provided they don't have hairy armpits.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 02-16-2005 07:37 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about hairy legs?

Monte L Fullmer
Film God

- posted 02-17-2005 02:20 AM      Profile for Monte L Fullmer   Email Monte L Fullmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Funnier as a skunk eating shit, this game is)

For funny, yet good shots: Bounce the babe off of the ceiling. Have your angle set at minus (-) 8.4 degrees with full power and she smacks the ceiling, then "swooshes" the net every time.

Have your angle at plus (+) 65 degrees full power and send the babe through the window for the dumpster shot. (LOL)

LOL .. too much frikken fun! -Monte

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 02-17-2005 03:18 AM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does the really go through the hoop? I don't know how to save that file and look at it frame-by-frame, but it looks a little like she is actually passing in front of the hoop. Maybe somebody is pulling the net on a string in that moment. It also looks like she is not at all straight at the moment she would be passing through the hoop.

Monte L Fullmer
Film God

- posted 02-17-2005 03:50 AM      Profile for Monte L Fullmer   Email Monte L Fullmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Michael Schaffer
save that file and look at it frame-by-frame...
Unfort, it's in Macromedia format, which is the streaming format.

There is a program that I have, that can capture Macromedia video and I have this on my machine. This .. basket1.swf .. file is 4.2Megs in size.

This file is a hidden file and I had to go into "My documents and settings", then goto the menu bar above to "view" and then "show hidden files", goto "temporary internet files" and you'll see a list of directories in alpha/numeric form, then click on each directory and find this file above. But, you'll have to copy this file to a set directory that you have. You can't move it for the file is being used by the browser.

Trick is to not close your browser if you have your browser set to clear temp files when closed. Just minimize the browser and goto explorer to extract this file.

-Monte

Kyle McEachern
Expert Film Handler

- posted 02-17-2005 04:06 AM      Profile for Kyle McEachern         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's an easier solution.

Go here and look at the images, frame-by-frame. Make your own conclusions.

Monte L Fullmer
Film God

- posted 02-17-2005 04:33 AM      Profile for Monte L Fullmer   Email Monte L Fullmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Kyle McEachern
Look at the images, frame-by-frame. Make your own conclusions
..looks like a "swoosh" to me. But it looked like the 2 frames before last, the rim was hit, for it looks like it is leaning to the left. Also, it looks like she "slid" in the rim being that her toes are touching the inner lip of the rim.

..still was amazing and interesting though.
-Monte

[ 02-17-2005, 05:14 AM: Message edited by: Kyle McEachern ]

Tony Hall
Film Handler

- posted 02-17-2005 08:28 AM      Profile for Tony Hall   Email Tony Hall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she grabs her head at the end... like it hurt.

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 02-17-2005 11:52 AM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Joe Redifer
How about hairy legs?
No way. I find hairy female legs to be even more gross than the hairy armpit thing. Their legs can wind up looking like a man's legs.

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 02-17-2005 01:33 PM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Tony Hall
she grabs her head at the end... like it hurt.
That could be part of the illusion! Though the stills look like she really went through it.

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 02-18-2005 09:03 AM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ehh, college kids.

Dean Kollet
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-18-2005 10:12 AM      Profile for Dean Kollet   Email Dean Kollet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey....I'm in college and I certainly NOT do that, I mean who would share her with other guys?

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: