Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Old Member Pictures... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Old Member Pictures...
Dean Kollet
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-10-2005 06:06 PM      Profile for Dean Kollet   Email Dean Kollet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I don't have any older pictures of me on the site yet, but I'm curious to see everyone post theirs. I know you can go through the site to get to them, but let's post em here, just for shits.

|  IP: Logged

Thomas Procyk
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-10-2005 06:22 PM      Profile for Thomas Procyk   Email Thomas Procyk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
w00t! This sounds like fun! I'll start. For my Old Member, I chose my favouritest one of all, Phil Hill. Look at these pix and u will quicklee see why Phil is my favourite old member...

-
Here we see Phil way back when he first joined Film-Tech back in 1974. Back then, it took many weeks before a reply would be added to the forums since everything was transmitted thru a teletype machine.

-
As the years went by, so did Phil. Here he is in a picture from the mid-1980s. Film-Tech was a BBS at this point, and the time for replies was shortened to just a few days.

-
By 1991, Phil briefly left the presence of Film-Tech to star in the children's feature, "It Cummed From Outers Space!" Unfortunatley, when the studio tried for a cutesy misspelled title, they failed to see its suggestive meaning. The film stirred up too much controversy before its release and flopped.

-
With his acting career basically over, Phil joined the military to fight in "Gulf War Par One," hoping to become a military hero and make millions of dollars in movie deals when he gets back.

-
With his failing career and inability to cash in on a movie deal for his war stories, Phil grew a mustache and returned to Film-Tech in 1996. By then, Film-Tech had become a busy, bustling world wide web site.

-
Phil then gained some weight...

-
...and went poopy in his pants! [Razz]

Any more old member pics? I would love to see...

=TMP=

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 01-10-2005 06:54 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAHA!

Jason Black
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-10-2005 08:20 PM      Profile for Jason Black   Author's Homepage   Email Jason Black   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bwaaaa ahhaaaa haaaaa haaaaa....

CootZILLAź , you've been HAD.... [Smile]

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 01-10-2005 08:35 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, that's hilarious!

And Jason, I have my old "member" right here in my hand for *you* as I write this... [beer]

Barry Martin
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-10-2005 09:41 PM      Profile for Barry Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Martin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Phil Hill
And Jason, I have my old "member" right here in my hand for *you* as I write this...
So THAT's why you're smiling in your picture and your left hand is off camera. [Big Grin] And just what are you doing with that camcorder aimed at your lap? [Razz]

P.S. Phil...Thomas draws a MUCH better mustache than you! [Cool]

Jason Black
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-10-2005 11:36 PM      Profile for Jason Black   Author's Homepage   Email Jason Black   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THat patch ain't a cover up.. he literally 'shot' his eye out.

As a friend once said to his wife.. it's all fun and games until someone gets an eye put out.. LOL.. (Sorry, inside joke)

Aaron Garman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-10-2005 11:47 PM      Profile for Aaron Garman   Email Aaron Garman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A young Phil...what a hunk! Hubba hubba.

AJG

Scott D. Neff
Theatre Dork

- posted 01-11-2005 12:40 AM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Author's Homepage   Email Scott D. Neff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why is everybody laughing at Tom's post? Don't they know it's ALL true????? [Confused]

Brent Neal Jones
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-11-2005 01:09 AM      Profile for Brent Neal Jones   Email Brent Neal Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or so well made up Phil wishes it were true ? [Big Grin]

Tony Bandiera Jr
Film God

- posted 01-11-2005 01:40 AM      Profile for Tony Bandiera Jr   Email Tony Bandiera Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A legend in his own mind... [Big Grin]

Love ya Phil! [Wink]

BTW, you still here in Hollyweird?

Thomas Procyk
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-11-2005 11:38 AM      Profile for Thomas Procyk   Email Thomas Procyk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jason, I wouldn't be talking if I were you. Remember when you humped that Coke machine??

-

And what was that quote you'd always say? Something about a rat gnawing on your cheese? That's disgusting. You ARE however sporting the "Brad Miller Look" with the hair and glaring eyes. [Smile]

=TMP=

Scott D. Neff
Theatre Dork

- posted 01-11-2005 05:16 PM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Author's Homepage   Email Scott D. Neff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thomas -- your hair is awfully Braddish. As are those glaring eyes.

Bruce McGee
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-12-2005 07:33 AM      Profile for Bruce McGee   Email Bruce McGee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Scott, TP's current pic looks better than his old one did.

I, on the other hand, have not changed at all.

New PIC is in the works!

Thomas Procyk
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-12-2005 02:20 PM      Profile for Thomas Procyk   Email Thomas Procyk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAH! The hell you haven't changed!! Remember when you used to drink FilmGuard?? It appears all those chemicals made you grow that strange fuzz on your face....

-
"Bruce Before" [Wink]

And Scott, Don't get me started on YOUR "Bradness" [Wink]

-
Scott flaunting his Bradness.

=TMP=

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: