Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Tattoo? Who/Where/What? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Tattoo? Who/Where/What?
Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 11-19-2004 06:31 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Who has a tattoo? Where is it? What is it? What does it say?

So far, I have 2. One is a tribal arm band of my own design. The other is a heart on my butt that sez "Kiss me".

(Note: Those with a sinking battleship on their chest need NOT reply!)

|  IP: Logged

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 11-19-2004 07:08 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a sinking battleship on my chest, and anchor on my forearm, barbed wire around my bicept just like every other asshole in the world, an "EXIT ONLY" sign over my asshole, a swastika on my forehead, a peace sign on my foreskin, the word "See" on my left ass, the word "Ya!" on my right ass, a winged image above my ass just like every other bitch out there, a "wrong hole" sign above my belly-button, and a "For pleasure only" sign on my tongue!

Clint Koch
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-19-2004 07:11 PM      Profile for Clint Koch   Email Clint Koch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
none on me. wife has two with naval and multiple ear piercings.

Barry Martin
Expert Film Handler

- posted 11-19-2004 07:41 PM      Profile for Barry Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Martin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't know anything that important to put UNDER my skin. Wife has a blue rose on the small of her back.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 11-19-2004 07:44 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Joey
"See" on my left ass, the word "Ya!" on my right ass...
Joe: Hahahaha that's too funny, bub! But I know it's all in gist cuz I've seen your ass and it's plain white city... NO tats!

Allison Parsons
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 11-19-2004 10:26 PM      Profile for Allison Parsons   Author's Homepage   Email Allison Parsons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe:
You forgot 'butterfly on the small of my back like every girl in the world"

I have a arm band of robots (Maxamillian from the Black hole, Robbie the robot from Forbidden Planet, "the Robot" from Lost in Space and my favorite robot toy Toby) I also have the 'symbol' for the band Queen on my back. Those are the two loves of my life...Robots and Queen

Also have a shit load of piercings but thats another topic.

Tony Bandiera Jr
Film God

- posted 11-19-2004 10:52 PM      Profile for Tony Bandiera Jr   Email Tony Bandiera Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No tats (yet) just one ear pierced.

I know a motocrosser who has flames tatoo'd around his "monoshock" [Big Grin]

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 11-21-2004 12:24 AM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Y'all are forgetting the best one of all: a heart inscribed, "Mother".

Personally, I have the trucker's tattoos... left buttock: "Yes", right buttock: "No".

(...and if you guys believe I'd actually get a tattoo, then yous don't know me very well!) [Big Grin]

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 11-21-2004 11:21 AM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No tattoos and no piercings. I feel like I'm the only one in my town who can say that. Also, it seems like a lot more women these days have tattoos than men.

It's not that I have anything against tattoos. I would just get bored of the same one after awhile. On occaision, I'll design some for other people. Those small of the back tattoos for ladies are pretty fun to design, especially the measuring process. That task can lead to some other activities.
[evil]

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 11-21-2004 01:18 PM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Bobby Henderson
Those small of the back tattoos for ladies...
This has always puzzled me. What are these things supposed to represent? Do they think they're sexy? I'm sorry, but the above-the-ass tattoos that girls are getting really sick me out; they look like growths or something.

I don't see how anyone could... um, er... do it this way: [sex] with that looking you in the face! Gives me a soft-on, alright.

Jason Miller
Expert Film Handler

- posted 11-21-2004 02:43 PM      Profile for Jason Miller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe if they started advertising there... like "Drink Coke" or "Buy a Chrysler".. that would make them a little more interesting.

Tim: what if they were tatoos of post-it notes that had words of encouragement on them.. like "Keep going.. you can do it!" or "You're the best! Have a nice day!"

tatoos WOULD be cooler though if they could be changed at will.. so you could read the sportspage of the newspaper while you are workin it.. or the comic section.. but then if a good strip of "Get Fuzzy" made you laugh out loud the girl might get offended.

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 11-21-2004 03:57 PM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Wink]

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 11-21-2004 05:02 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes a lower back tattoo on a woman can be pretty sexy, but only if it is properly designed. That's really the trick. Many tattoos in general just don't work. The best looking ones I've seen have been abstract patterns (using "tribal" motifs, or copying pinstriping style artwork). Pictures of literal objects often look too cartoony and sometimes seem downright silly or even trashy. It is a challenge for someone to get a tattoo that looks classy.

Still, women should be extremely careful and give the whole idea a lot of thought before proceeding. No woman is going have a lean, 20 year old body forever. Will that tattoo still look good if you're 20 years older and 40 pounds heavier?

Allison Parsons
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 11-22-2004 12:07 AM      Profile for Allison Parsons   Author's Homepage   Email Allison Parsons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As a female with a tattoo on her lower back, I can explain it this way:

Its the equivalent of men having tattoos on their upper arm. 90% of the guys I see have tattoos there. Why you ask? Beats the hell out of me.

I could care less if someone notices my tattoo on my arm, but many girls with tattoos on their lower backs is just a spot where they can hide it easily, or have some high-cropped shirt on and flaunt it so men can look at their butts all at the same time. I, however, have no ass what so ever so the second part of that statement is false for me [Smile]

Speaking of 'why do girls always have tattoos there' I pose this question for you: Why is the tongue piercing the most popular? (my psychic powers are telling me that someone is going to reply "because it helps with BJ's" )

Dan Lyons
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 11-22-2004 12:53 AM      Profile for Dan Lyons   Email Dan Lyons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Allison Parsons
Why is the tongue piercing the most popular? (my psychic powers are telling me that someone is going to reply "because it helps with BJ's" )

Nonsense! IMO, Some stupid little piece of metal in the mouth makes no difference; it's the technique that counts. [thumbsup]

danny

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: