Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Get better Ethan (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Get better Ethan
Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 09-18-2004 04:21 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
This morning E-dawggg was riding his motorcycle and got cut off by a man in a SUV. Apparently the driver turned left in front of Ethan without looking (Ethan was watching him and said he never looked to see if anyone was in that lane). Ethan slammed on his brakes and went flying into the back door of the SUV at 20-30MPH head first, and also slammed his fun parts into the motorcycle.

The helmet saved his life, and although he is scraped up, fortunately the accident happened how it did because he was not wearing any other body protection. He was released from the emergency room this afternoon and is recouperating at home for a few days.

So get better Ethan, and remember to keep that ice pack on your balls like the doctor ordered or we will send Dr. Phil over to make sure your boys are doing ok. Also remember that the next time you get out on the road to have some body protection...like a car frame! [Razz]

|  IP: Logged

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 09-18-2004 04:24 PM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds horrible. [Frown] I hope you get better real soon Ethan [thumbsup]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 09-18-2004 04:41 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh no! That sucks. Rest for awhile and soon you'll be phiggidy whiggidy whack again. Maybe you should take down dat driver of the SUV with yo milla nine. [Smile]

Leather jackets and long, tough pants are good for bike riding, though they certainly can't protect all injury.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 09-18-2004 05:52 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I demand to know why more people haven't responded to this thread yet!

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 09-18-2004 05:55 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my! Get better Mr. Biker!

And YES! I will personally inspect your "boys" no matter what your wife sez!

Get Well, bub!

>>> Phil

Bruce McGee
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-18-2004 06:23 PM      Profile for Bruce McGee   Email Bruce McGee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG! Ethan! Hope your boys are OK! Get better fast. Take lots of tylenol!

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 09-18-2004 06:33 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Get well Ethan... I've been the lucky one on my bikes.... never an accident yet but I'm sure the odds are going to go the other way some day.....

Mark

Bruce Hansen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-18-2004 06:33 PM      Profile for Bruce Hansen   Email Bruce Hansen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was the guy in the SUV on his cell phone?

Get well soon, Ethan

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 09-18-2004 06:55 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you feel better Ethan. [Frown]

Will Kutler
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-18-2004 08:04 PM      Profile for Will Kutler   Email Will Kutler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Get well soon Ethan!

Do I have my share of stories about moms in minivans, cell-phone yakers and those too old to drive!

Ron Yost
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-18-2004 08:24 PM      Profile for Ron Yost   Email Ron Yost   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, this is terrible. [Frown] [Frown] I don't know you of course, Ethan, but I sure hope you heal quickly. I hope your wife and family can find strength, too.

I can literally feel your pain, having been in lots of 'small' and two near-fatal motorcycle accidents myself. Long time ago.

Anyhow, all my best to you and yours, Ethan. Don't let the pain meds run out.

Ron Yost

Josh Jones
Redhat

- posted 09-18-2004 09:26 PM      Profile for Josh Jones   Author's Homepage   Email Josh Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Get well man. We're pulling for ya [beer]

Leather wont protect you from broken bones, but it will save your skin. Being that it is the largest organ in the body, you better protect it.

Dont feel too bad. As Paul used to say, there are three types of motorcycle riders: Thems thats been down, thems thats going down, and thems thats going down again. Aim for the first one [Wink]

Josh

Tony Bandiera Jr
Film God

- posted 09-19-2004 12:44 AM      Profile for Tony Bandiera Jr   Email Tony Bandiera Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Ethan. Hope you get better soon!! Take care! [beer] [Big Grin]

Those SUV's are the [bs] !! Hope you got the info on the bozo.

And:

quote: Josh Jones
Dont feel too bad. As Paul used to say, there are three types of motorcycle riders: Thems thats been down, thems thats going down, and thems thats going down again. Aim for the first one
Thankfully I've had my lay-down so should be safe now. Yeah right. [Roll Eyes]

Samantha Mendez
Film Handler

- posted 09-19-2004 01:03 AM      Profile for Samantha Mendez   Email Samantha Mendez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know who Ethan is, but I hope he gets well NOW.

I always wonder people say, "Get well soon" When it should be more like, "Get well now."

<3 Best of luck

Chris Hipp
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-19-2004 01:15 AM      Profile for Chris Hipp   Email Chris Hipp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, get better, fix your bike and then find the driver and pull up beside him doing a wheelie with your legs crossed and tehn shoot him/her in the head.

I have almost been in that spot at least a hundred times, on a few occasions I have even stopped before the other driver saw me and they jsut keep going not even paying attention to anything..

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: