Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » The Richard Greco guide to age of consent thread (Page 1)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: The Richard Greco guide to age of consent thread
Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 07-16-2004 04:28 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Here you go Richard Greco! Clearly you live in the wrong state. might I recommend Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, D.C., Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Isnald, South Dakota, Vermont, or West Virginia?

I am wondering what the deal is with Washington. Look at the male-male and female-female sex chart. 16/18? Ummmmm, does that denote "top" vs. "bottom"? [Big Grin]

By the way, what's wrong with New Mexico??? I guess they like to promote experimentation.

-
 -
 -

Chart from www.ageofconsent.com

|  IP: Logged

Dan Lyons
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-16-2004 04:45 PM      Profile for Dan Lyons   Email Dan Lyons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want to know what's wrong with California. Everyone says how liberal we are here.. yet looking at the high ages we have compared to most states.. obviously not! [Wink]

Leo Enticknap
Film God

- posted 07-16-2004 04:50 PM      Profile for Leo Enticknap   Author's Homepage   Email Leo Enticknap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Brad Miller
By the way, what's wrong with New Mexico??? I guess they like to promote experimentation.
Either that or it's a novel approach to reducing the level of teenage pregnancies.

What's the deal with Oklahoma? Do those entries mean that gay sex is illegal if you're over 16?

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 07-16-2004 04:56 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to go with my Washington theory, that's it's ok for the "top" but not the "bottom". [Wink]

Phil will know. Phil, where are you???

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 07-16-2004 04:57 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
That chart is pretty old and out-of-date now.

I thought I heard on the news that New Mexico is the HQ for NAMBLA? [puke]

>>> Phil

Richard Fowler
Film God

- posted 07-16-2004 05:03 PM      Profile for Richard Fowler   Email Richard Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
New Mexico figures they would not have any child support issues to worry about.....and Phil is versatile according to his website [Razz]

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-16-2004 05:45 PM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You see, I'm totally within the laws of Florida. Hilary Duff is 16, Lindsay Lohan is 18, and the Olsens are 18. But the thing is, the only chance I will ever have with any of them is if I was the last guy on Earth.

I bet Phil really is interested in that middle column [Eek!]

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 07-16-2004 05:54 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Richard Greco
I bet Phil really is interested in that middle column
Hmmm... YOU **may** lose that bet, bub! ALL that I present on FT is NOT necessarily "real". Film-Tech is about film and movies. And as we all know, it's all an illusion. [beer]

>>> Phil

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 07-16-2004 06:15 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
The middle column is "male-female sex", Richard.

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 07-16-2004 06:28 PM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was surprised to see that homosexual relations are still illegal in many states. What business does the government have with regulating who is grabbing whose ass as long as both asses are old enough and consenting?

Dan - are you kidding? California really is very heavy regulated in many things. Take the whole no smoking inside-no drinking outside-everything shuts down at 2am thing. I find it strange that they have to regulate smoking in bars/restaurants by law. If the majority of people don't want to smoke in a restaurant, then they should leave it up to the owners to decide if they want to allow smoking in their place. Then the non-smokers go to the place where there is no smoking, and the smokers go to the place where it is allowed.
It really is a pity, with the optimum weather all year around, they could have the greatest outdoor nightlife here.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 07-16-2004 06:29 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Brad Miller
The middle column is "male-female sex", Richard.

(Oh my! How discusting!) [Razz]

>>> Phil

Paul Linfesty
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-16-2004 06:42 PM      Profile for Paul Linfesty   Email Paul Linfesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Michael Schaffer
I was surprised to see that homosexual relations are still illegal in many states.
Notg anymore. All remaining sodomy laws were struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court last year.

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-16-2004 06:44 PM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Considering the factthat I haven't had sex since Dec of 2001, this thread is irrelevant..I think.

Steve Kraus
Film God

- posted 07-16-2004 06:55 PM      Profile for Steve Kraus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Considering the chart as being not so much about what people should or should not be doing but rather what do you want to throw people in jail for I would say 16 seems about right. It would seem a bit ridiculous to grant people the right to endanger the lives of many total strangers on the highways but forbid them to have sex and whatever risks that may entail.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 07-16-2004 07:05 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You've actually had sex, Richard Greco? J/K [Razz]

I believe oral sex is still illegal in Kansas. How they enforce it is beyond me.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: