Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Guess who is Legal NOW!!!! MEEEEEEE (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Guess who is Legal NOW!!!! MEEEEEEE
Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-05-2004 11:58 PM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, you heard it right. I am officially 21 years old. I went out to get a Mike's Lemonade tonight and the lady at 7-11 didn't even ID me. I'll just have to go to Wal-Mart tomorrow and see what trouble I can find [Smile]

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

|  IP: Logged

Nate Lehrke
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-06-2004 12:30 AM      Profile for Nate Lehrke   Email Nate Lehrke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Richard! [beer] [beer]

Pravin Ratnam
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-06-2004 12:51 AM      Profile for Pravin Ratnam   Email Pravin Ratnam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Finally the time has come for all the women on this fine board to satisfy their fantasies.

I heard the Olsen twin who went to rehab went for curing her of her attraction to you Greco. [evil]

Ryan Luby
Film Handler

- posted 07-06-2004 01:31 AM      Profile for Ryan Luby   Email Ryan Luby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Richard.

Look, it's my first post on the forum and it's just for you.
Be happy.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 07-06-2004 02:30 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome! I'll think of you the next time I have unsettling gas.

Nate Lehrke
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-06-2004 02:34 AM      Profile for Nate Lehrke   Email Nate Lehrke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe, don't you always have unsettling gas?

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 07-06-2004 02:37 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always have lots and lots of gas, but only rarely is it unsettling.

Nate Lehrke
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-06-2004 02:44 AM      Profile for Nate Lehrke   Email Nate Lehrke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is all that gas the reason your ass itches all the time?

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 07-06-2004 03:08 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope.

Nate Lehrke
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-06-2004 03:21 AM      Profile for Nate Lehrke   Email Nate Lehrke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since were already being annoying, wasting bandwidth and making unnecessary posts, I'll ask:

Joe, why does your ass always itch?

Maybe you have Pinworms! -- "Pinworms live inside the anus, and come out at night to lay eggs near the anus. They cause itching, usually only at night when they are active. Conventional treatment is to take a single dose of a medication that kills the worms. Alternative treatments include Garlic."

Just make sure you don't scratch it! According too Berkeley Edu. "Scratching can cause bleeding" [thumbsup] [Wink]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 07-06-2004 03:26 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, I am betting it's the massive ANAL WARTS. I got them from Richard.

Nate Lehrke
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-06-2004 03:32 AM      Profile for Nate Lehrke   Email Nate Lehrke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
According to ASCRS ANAL WARTS are:
quote:
Anal warts (also called "condyloma acuminata") are a relatively common and bothersome condition that affects the area around the anus. They may also affect the skin of the genital area. They first appear as tiny blemishes, perhaps as small as the head of a pin, and may grow larger than the size of a pea. Usually, they do not cause pain or discomfort to afflicted individuals. As a result, patients may be unaware that the warts are present.
I don't deny that you have the warts but I don't think thats why your ass itches!

Ryan Luby
Film Handler

- posted 07-06-2004 03:37 AM      Profile for Ryan Luby   Email Ryan Luby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hate to be a party pooper (not really, I actually thoroughly enjoy it) but you two are stealing Richard's thunder.

It's a time of celebration. We should not be arguing about what venereal diseases we have but instead spreading them (sharing is caring) in celebratory fashioned. It's what Richard would want.

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-06-2004 08:09 AM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe, I'm glad that my 21'st birthday gave you unselltling gas. Please don't fart around here.

Pinworms?
Anal Warts?

EEWWW

That sounds like something Phil would know about.

Robert E. Allen
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-06-2004 02:20 PM      Profile for Robert E. Allen   Email Robert E. Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well congratulations "kid"! (Everyone under 70 is a kid to me.) Now show us all what a mature Film-Techer you can be.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: