Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Boxers vs. Briefs (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Boxers vs. Briefs
Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 05-06-2004 06:26 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
As a long-time brief wearer, I was convinced lately by some FT "friend" that I should try boxers.

I have NEVER bought into the "sperm reduction" line associated with wearing briefs as I have "produced" 3 healthy kids while wearing tight-whites daily.

Anyway, the main advantage I see for the boxers is that I can go out to my mailbox and get the mail while all my neighbors say "hello" and think I'm just wearing normal "shorts" and NOT in my underwear!

I'm confused as what to wear. Please help me to decide!

>>> Phil

|  IP: Logged

Mike Olpin
Chop Chop!

- posted 05-06-2004 06:32 PM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Email Mike Olpin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Freedom is a pair of loose fitting boxers.

John T. Hendrickson, Jr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-06-2004 07:02 PM      Profile for John T. Hendrickson, Jr   Email John T. Hendrickson, Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phil-

According to the old TV add: "You should wear English Leather, or nothing at all." [Wink]

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 05-06-2004 07:08 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Gosh John, I'm not into leather, whips, chains, or any of those things... I'm a "vanilla" sorta guy! [Wink]

But! Wearing nothing at all does have some element of interest especially if with the "right" person! [beer]

I would consider changing for the right person... [Wink]

>>> Phil

David Favel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-06-2004 08:07 PM      Profile for David Favel   Email David Favel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing, try climbing stairs.......Yes

Richard Fowler
Film God

- posted 05-06-2004 08:09 PM      Profile for Richard Fowler   Email Richard Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well being versatile I like both [Razz] ......but not tighty whities..they have to be multicolored...tighty whities are for little kiddies just out of diaper training and old coots who can't accessorize without some help.....you have to be colorful in case you are in an accident or opportunity strikes. Boxers must be silky and light for those long days and air travel when you have to breathe a little [Cool]

Dominique Replogle
Film Handler

- posted 05-06-2004 08:18 PM      Profile for Dominique Replogle   Author's Homepage   Email Dominique Replogle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It matters not for an individual such as myself. When you are packing viking sperm it does not make a difference [Big Grin]

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 05-06-2004 08:47 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I prefer boxers. They're more accomodating to obnoxious advertisements like the stuff the Joe Boxer company puts on their shorts. You can't put that kind of stuff on some little briefs.

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 05-06-2004 09:16 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phil, why not try both? A pair of Boxers on the bottom half (below your belly) and a pair of white tight's (to cover your head).

Sounds good to me. [Big Grin] [thumbsup]

Ah, what the heck, you only live once or twice. [uhoh]

Bruce McGee
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 05-06-2004 10:12 PM      Profile for Bruce McGee   Email Bruce McGee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, You took the words right out of my head. I owe youse a plate of White Castle cheese burgers!

Do they make briefs big enough for Phil's head? [evil]

Jeremy Fuentes
Mmmm, Dr. Pepper!

- posted 05-06-2004 11:15 PM      Profile for Jeremy Fuentes   Email Jeremy Fuentes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phil, I recommend Depends. [evil]

Josh Jones
Redhat

- posted 05-06-2004 11:31 PM      Profile for Josh Jones   Author's Homepage   Email Josh Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm more of a boxer kinda guy....the only problem with them is they can get you in trouble if you start moving around A LOT! Then the boys get into a boxing match with the surrounding appendages, namely legs. All that smacking around tends to cause, well, to put it lightly, discomfort.

In other words, its usually not a good idea to play agressive sports without a bit more support.

Josh

Chris Hipp
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 05-07-2004 04:18 AM      Profile for Chris Hipp   Email Chris Hipp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree to an extent with the double J. I have always failed to see the point of boxers as they do nothing but cover you up. You are already wearing pants so that will cover you up. If you are too big like me then it hangs out. PLus if you want to walk around your house in your underwear you have to walk around holding the little opening closed. Whitey tighties support your package and give you a nice al bundy apple shaped hiney. plus, it is a little embarassing when you get a hard on, boxers wont hold the big guy down.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 05-07-2004 04:31 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Chris Hipp
If you are too big like me then it hangs out.
Ok Mr. Hippinator, you might as well just ask for a Film-Tech personals section of the website instead of trying to sneak little things like that in. (Why do I have a feeling Phil will turn that last sentence of mine around somehow?) [Razz]

Chris Hipp
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 05-07-2004 04:34 AM      Profile for Chris Hipp   Email Chris Hipp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Apologies. I was merely stating the facts.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: