Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Where in the World is Brad Miller (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Where in the World is Brad Miller
Ian Price
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-28-2004 05:57 PM      Profile for Ian Price   Email Ian Price   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused]

|  IP: Logged

Clint Koch
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-28-2004 06:04 PM      Profile for Clint Koch   Email Clint Koch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
California. He came through San Luis Obispo yesterday with Adam and Scott. They got the nickel tour of USL. Sent them off to go see the Freemont theatre around noon.

Jeremy Fuentes
Mmmm, Dr. Pepper!

- posted 04-28-2004 06:27 PM      Profile for Jeremy Fuentes   Email Jeremy Fuentes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where in the world is Manny and Mr. Maar???

Ian Price
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-28-2004 06:44 PM      Profile for Ian Price   Email Ian Price   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's stick to the subject people.

Brad graced my theatre with a surprise visit this morning. He, Adam and Aaron watched my threading like a schoolmarm watching me fold underwear. Made me nervous enough to thread the wrong film at the wrong time.

But it's good to see him out of his house.

Last I saw of him they were headed to one of Aaron's theatres. I hope he looks at some scenery along the way.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 04-29-2004 04:33 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
It's true, I was actually at the infamous Rialto Cinemas Lakeside today (amongst other places). Ian managed to not only thread the wrong movie, but had a few other fun oddities happen in front of us. [Wink]

We also toured QSC, Bevco (MiT), and some other interesting places. Photos to come soon, pending the various company's permission on the images.

-

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 04-29-2004 07:46 AM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Ian IS a big guy. You're at least a foot taller then anyone else! [Eek!]

John Pytlak
Film God

- posted 04-29-2004 12:11 PM      Profile for John Pytlak   Author's Homepage   Email John Pytlak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't point a camera in Brad's direction, or you'll get the "look". [Wink]

Mark J. Marshall
Film God

- posted 04-29-2004 12:57 PM      Profile for Mark J. Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You're at least a foot taller then anyone else!
Looks like he's two feet taller than Brad. [Razz]

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 04-29-2004 01:23 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Around here you never know. Everybody in that picture could have been Photoshopped.

Darryl Spicer
Film God

- posted 04-29-2004 02:53 PM      Profile for Darryl Spicer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or Brad has sunk into the floor. Where are his feet. Almost looks like he is just floating there. [Big Grin]

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 04-29-2004 03:20 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
No Photoshop. Ian is a standee... his feet are not on the ground and you can see the support post up his ummmm..."backside".

John: You're right! I cannot believe Brad didn't have his "photoguard" (pun intended) confiscate the camera.

>>> Phil

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 04-29-2004 04:56 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dang Adam,

You are one skinny dude! You need to eat many bags of White Castle Sliders and ge some fat on them bones. Right now I bet you can just slip in behind those field flattners to clean em. The three guys on the right appear to have eaten way too many Sliders!!

Mark

Kyle McEachern
Expert Film Handler

- posted 04-29-2004 06:10 PM      Profile for Kyle McEachern         Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Mark
Dang Adam,

You are one skinny dude!

Yeah, between Adam and me in this booth I think we might just barely break triple figures in weight.

Ian Price
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-29-2004 06:57 PM      Profile for Ian Price   Email Ian Price   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Mark Gulbrandsen
You need to eat many bags of White Castle Sliders
White Castle
Hamburger, Total Calories 140, Carbs 11, Protien 6, Fiber 2, Fat 7 Grams
Cheeseburger, Total Calories 160, Carbs 11, Protien 7, Fiber 2, Fat 9 Grams

Adam will never get fat eating there, try Jack in the Box.

Bacon Ultimate Cheesburger, Total Calories 1120, Carbs 59, Protien 52, Fiber 2, Fat 75 Grams

Kyle McEachern
Expert Film Handler

- posted 04-29-2004 07:00 PM      Profile for Kyle McEachern         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, those are good. Had one of those this morning on my way to work!

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: