Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » What would you want to do at a Walmart? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Author Topic: What would you want to do at a Walmart?
Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 03-31-2004 12:24 AM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What would you want to do at a Walmart?

I know that you all can come of with some crazy ideas. [Big Grin]
I was just there today... Wasn't there for very long so I couldn't come up with anything really creative. [Confused]

-
Are YOU "CHECKING" me out?

-
CareBears are so cute!! [Big Grin]

-
NO... I'm NOT HUGE... The chair is just really small.. Its SO CUTE!!

-
OMG!! Detective CareBear...

|  IP: Logged

Aaron Garman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-31-2004 12:36 AM      Profile for Aaron Garman   Email Aaron Garman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about Hide and Go seek...wait...I actually HAVE done that! Gee, I wonder what Phil is gonna come up with here? [Eek!]

AJG

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 03-31-2004 12:38 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy Smokes, Jen! YOU are one HOT chick/lady! Whew!

You NEED to replace your ID pic with the one of you on the "conveyor belt!" Hubba Hubba!

BTW: What sorta *examination* is that "doctor" offering? Just curious... [beer]

Edit: OK Aaron you prevert! I posted! (GOD! I hate it when anyone thinks/knows that I WILL post something!) [beer]

>>> Phil

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Film God

From: Midland Ontario Canada (where Panavision & IMAX lenses come from)

- posted 03-31-2004 12:41 AM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Author's Homepage   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did someone open a daycare while I was eating dinner?

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 03-31-2004 01:17 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I'll tell (and show) ya what I'd do at Wal*Mart, if for some reason I needed to be there (of all places).

-

First I'd play my geetar. I mean heck... it's WAL*MART! It's synonomous with low quality entertainment like myself.

-

And obviously I'd spend a great deal of time harrassing the customers and other low-lifes who hang at Da 'Mart.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 03-31-2004 04:02 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya know Joe, I can't help but think the song you're singing in that 1st pic is "Sugar Daddy" from the film "Hedwig and the Angry Inch"...

Cool! God! You are sooo HOT! YUM! Hubba Hubba! I'm rich and looking... [Wink]

>>> Phil

Peter Kerchinsky
Master Film Handler

- posted 03-31-2004 04:47 AM      Profile for Peter Kerchinsky   Email Peter Kerchinsky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wal-Mart?
Never, never go there!
In other words [sex] them!
Or in other words, Wal=Mart [puke]

Jeremy Fuentes
Mmmm, Dr. Pepper!

- posted 03-31-2004 06:08 AM      Profile for Jeremy Fuentes   Email Jeremy Fuentes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would probably knock all the stuff off the shelves and then tell a manager that two guys are knocking all the crap off the shelves. One is wearing a cowboy hat, and the other a pirate hat, and that they told some girl to sit on the checkout counter in order to distract them. Thats what I would do. Jen, you have some of the best topics on FT, keep em coming!!

[ 03-31-2004, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Jeremy Fuentes ]

Leo Enticknap
Film God

- posted 03-31-2004 07:49 AM      Profile for Leo Enticknap   Author's Homepage   Email Leo Enticknap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is 'independent doctor of optometry' what they call a projectionist in Texas?

Bruce McGee
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-31-2004 08:22 AM      Profile for Bruce McGee   Email Bruce McGee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hate the place.

When in there, it seems like I am being herded around like cattle.

There's a new one being built... a SUPER Wal*Mart... Oooh.

Then, the old one will just sit there empty. Just like the old ones in Knoxville, TN, and Charlotte, NC do.

What do I do? Follow Joe Redifer around setting up his sound systems, of course! [sleep]

Floyd Justin Newton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 03-31-2004 09:29 AM      Profile for Floyd Justin Newton   Email Floyd Justin Newton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Bruce--

I'll help you!

fjn [Big Grin]

Steve Kraus
Film God

- posted 03-31-2004 09:40 AM      Profile for Steve Kraus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's a (fictional) book called Where the Heart Is about a girl living in Walmart and having her baby there.

Nice shoes, Jen.

Darryl Spicer
Film God

- posted 03-31-2004 10:07 AM      Profile for Darryl Spicer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was turned into a (fictional) movie. [Smile]

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 03-31-2004 10:55 AM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Phil, Joe is SOOO HOT [Big Grin] . I loved the geetar picture. You can play a song for me [Wink]

Steve: I have the shoes in black too [Smile] They're so comfortable!!

Aaron Garman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-31-2004 10:55 AM      Profile for Aaron Garman   Email Aaron Garman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's ok Phil...we just look forward to your righteous humor! [beer]

AJG

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: