Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Letters on Computer Screen Are Big

Author Topic: Letters on Computer Screen Are Big
Joshua Lott
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-02-2004 04:13 PM      Profile for Joshua Lott   Author's Homepage   Email Joshua Lott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today while surfing the net I came across a problem.

This picture is of my screen today. All of the text that is not a graphic has become larger.

I did not change ANY thing on the computer. I was just surfing my regular internet sites.

How do I fix this. I already tried restarting the computer.

-

|  IP: Logged

Jason Black
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-02-2004 04:24 PM      Profile for Jason Black   Author's Homepage   Email Jason Black   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you have a scroll type mouse, hodl down the control button and run the scroll back and forth until you get it back to where you like it. I noticed this on my pc a while back as well...

Joshua Lott
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-02-2004 04:28 PM      Profile for Joshua Lott   Author's Homepage   Email Joshua Lott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WoW...

That is pretty cool...

Thanks Jason.

Robbie Hidalgo
Film Handler

- posted 01-02-2004 05:48 PM      Profile for Robbie Hidalgo   Email Robbie Hidalgo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FYI, and in case you don't have a scroll-type mouse, the parameter that is changing your text size can be found under IE's VIEW menu, called TEXT SIZE.

You can also manipulate displayed text size from that menu (unless the site has hard-coded the text size using CSS), though holding CTRL while spinning the scroll wheel is definitely the shortcut to that same function. [Big Grin]

-- Robbie

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: