Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Best wishes. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Best wishes.
Stephen Furley
Film God

- posted 12-23-2003 06:47 AM      Profile for Stephen Furley   Email Stephen Furley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Hope to meet more of you next year.

Work finishes for me today, and the building doesn't re-open until the 5th, so i've got a very long break.

Just collected a 16mm print from the British Film Institute, for a New Year show at home.

|  IP: Logged

Gracia L. Babbidge
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-23-2003 10:50 AM      Profile for Gracia L. Babbidge   Author's Homepage   Email Gracia L. Babbidge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For anyone who celebrated it yesterday - Happy Yule! [Smile]
For those of other persuasions - Happy Channukah -or- Merry Christmas!

And Happy New Year to everyone! [Cool] [beer]

Jeff Taylor
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-23-2003 12:18 PM      Profile for Jeff Taylor   Email Jeff Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stephen, cudos for being the one to reach out to everyone at Christmas.

Jeff Taylor
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-23-2003 12:18 PM      Profile for Jeff Taylor   Email Jeff Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stephen, cudos for being the one to reach out to everyone at Christmas.

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 12-23-2003 12:40 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All the best for a Merry Christmas and the best for a Safe , Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year

Jeff Stricker
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2003 07:55 AM      Profile for Jeff Stricker   Email Jeff Stricker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year to all. [beer]

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 12-24-2003 08:38 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
May all film-tech members and their families and loved one feel the sprit of the season and enjoy a healthy and Happy New Year.

My wish for you is that you grow one year younger each month in 2004. [Smile]

Leo Enticknap
Film God

- posted 12-24-2003 09:07 AM      Profile for Leo Enticknap   Author's Homepage   Email Leo Enticknap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Same here. Am in the middle of serving the Christmas sentence as the family taxi driver. [beer] this starts on the 31st...

Charles Everett
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2003 12:29 PM      Profile for Charles Everett   Email Charles Everett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope I don't have to spend Xmas Eve in a hotel. Central New Jersey is under a flood watch and 1-2 inches of rain is enough to flood my apartment.

John Pytlak
Film God

- posted 12-24-2003 12:33 PM      Profile for John Pytlak   Author's Homepage   Email John Pytlak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas and a Wonderful and Peaceful New Year to all. [thumbsup]

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 12-24-2003 01:08 PM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Scott D. Neff
Theatre Dork

- posted 12-24-2003 01:22 PM      Profile for Scott D. Neff   Author's Homepage   Email Scott D. Neff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Holidays to all. I know this is definitely a time of year where I actually do take a step back and realize how lucky I am to be surrounded by all the great people in my life... even if we are just connected via the internet.

Hope everybody finds what they're looking for this holiday season.

I'll save further wishes of hope and prosperity for the inevitable "Happy New Years" thread. [Razz]

Paul Cassidy
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2003 01:56 PM      Profile for Paul Cassidy   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Cassidy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Christmas from New Zealand , it's a nice sunny warm Christmas Day here in Auckland , We hope that all will have a Happy and Stress Free Holiday . [beer]

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 12-24-2003 02:37 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to all from Sydney. I know I'm not here so very much anymore, but still think of Film-Tech and the great little community we have here on a daily basis.

I hope today is everything you all wish it to be.

Best wishes from
John, Suzanne, Isabella, Juliette, Emily and Genevieve Wilson.
[beer] [Cool]

Manny Knowles
"What are these things and WHY are they BLUE???"

- posted 12-25-2003 04:00 AM      Profile for Manny Knowles   Email Manny Knowles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas!!!

(Three exclamation points.)

[beer]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: