Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » I'm not the oldest Dick!

Author Topic: I'm not the oldest Dick!
Dick Vaughan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-05-2003 03:20 AM      Profile for Dick Vaughan   Author's Homepage   Email Dick Vaughan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From Metro free paper
http://www.metro.co.uk/metro/weird/live/index.html?in_page_id=4

quote:
Shellfish has oldest penis

A TINY FOSSILISED animal resembling a cross between a clam and a shrimp has the oldest penis ever discovered.
We've named it 'swimmer with large penis'

The five-millimetre long ostracode, whose descendants still live in the sea today, was buried under volcanic ash 425 million years ago.

Yet details of its soft parts, including one described as a 'stout copulatory organ', are still preserved.

David Siveter, from the University of Leicester, said: 'The whole animal is amazing. We've got something we could only dream about.'

His team named the creature Colymbosathon ecplecticos, which is Greek for 'swimmer with large penis'.

The specimen was found in a deposit of Silurian-age fossils in Hertfordshire, where marine animals were buried in volcanic ash and then rapidly mineralised

|  IP: Logged

Erick Akers
Arse Kicker

- posted 12-05-2003 05:02 AM      Profile for Erick Akers   Email Erick Akers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Dick!!!
You have to be really pleased to know that you're not the only old swimmer with a large penis [evil]

At least that's what the rumor is in the F-T chat room [thumbsup]

Someone must have been looking!

Edited:
Damn, I fell for the hook!
If you respond to this thread it puts your name next to it, automatically making anyone dumb enough(like me) To proclam "Not to be the oldest DICK!!!"

Good one, Dick!

[ 12-05-2003, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Erick Akers ]

Floyd Justin Newton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-07-2003 07:05 AM      Profile for Floyd Justin Newton   Email Floyd Justin Newton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well.... Who IS? [Wink]

fjn

David Favel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-07-2003 06:52 PM      Profile for David Favel   Email David Favel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea, the ostracode is alive & well living today. To put them into perspective, if they were the same size as humans, their "todgers" would be over 2 meters in length.

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 12-08-2003 09:53 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Dick.....You are the oldest "Dick" known to mankind. God Bless You. You have a heavy burden to carry. All I Can Say is...
Up with the Dick's. [Smile]

Paul Mayer
Oh get out of it Melvin, before it pulls you under!

- posted 12-08-2003 10:51 PM      Profile for Paul Mayer   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Mayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Todger"... My, what new things a Colonial can learn reading this site everyday. [Big Grin]

BTW is that a soft or a hard "g"? I'm kinda reluctant to ask my ex-pat friends about this at the local Crown & Anchor... [beer]

Dick Vaughan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-09-2003 04:03 PM      Profile for Dick Vaughan   Author's Homepage   Email Dick Vaughan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul dependent on which part of the Empire you come from ;-) it can be pronounced in a number of ways.
e.g.

Todd jer
Todd jar

but never Todd Grrr!

BTW are you using Crown and Anchor as rhyming slang in your last post?

Mr Maar

Thank you for your support I will wear it always

[thumbsup]

David Favel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-09-2003 04:30 PM      Profile for David Favel   Email David Favel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Todger rhymes with Roger.
A geologist friend of mine took a year off to study said creatures. Why? don't know

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 12-09-2003 04:51 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A new meaning to Carry on Dick [Big Grin]

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 12-09-2003 05:46 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are little Dicks
There are medium Dicks
There are Large Dicks
There are Extra Large Dicks

And then the is:

Dick's Dick........The winner by many length's. [Smile]

Your reputation preceeds you. [Big Grin]

James Falloon
Film Handler

- posted 12-10-2003 10:46 PM      Profile for James Falloon   Email James Falloon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
if they were the same size as humans, their "todgers" would be over 2 meters in length.

Well im glad i'm not the female of the species, ouch [Big Grin]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: