Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Naked Photographer Captured

Author Topic: Naked Photographer Captured
Mark Lensenmayer
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-20-2003 07:38 PM      Profile for Mark Lensenmayer   Email Mark Lensenmayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Strange story in this home of the Buckeyes:

The naked photographer has been captured. This guy was haunting apartment complexes and jumping out at women, wearing nothing but glasses and a stocking cap, then taking their picture. It started out fairly harmlessly, but he was getting more aggressive as time went on

Well, the police somehow caught the guy last night, and it turns out the guy, named Stephen Linnen, is employed as an attorney who works as a staff attorney for the Republican Caucus of the Ohio House of Representatives. Doubt he will be employed there long.

After getting a search warrant for his appartment, they found pictures and other evidence that points to him as the culprit.

So, life is safe again in the Capitol City.

|  IP: Logged

Greg Anderson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 11-21-2003 12:08 AM      Profile for Greg Anderson   Author's Homepage   Email Greg Anderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know there are a lot of places where they've been trying to prevent this guy from practicing his deranged "hobby." A long time ago I started seeing signs which say, "No Flash Photography."

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 11-22-2003 09:48 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Greg,

Wasn't a guy in or near Ogden, UT caught this last summer video taping women changing their clothes in his parents swimming pool facility? As it turns out he'd been doing this for about 5 years and had an extensive collection of tales......

Mark @ CLACO

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 11-23-2003 01:54 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark didn't correct his typo... Tales = Tails

>>> Phil

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: