Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Jay Leno

Author Topic: Jay Leno
Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 11-06-2003 02:08 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm watching Leno tonight and the subject is "teenage wasteland".

This 16 y/o just now sucked a long noodle up each nostil of his nose and it came out his mouth.... it was really funny! What a talent!

Now this other 16 y/o can spit way up in the air and catch it in his mouth. Hahahahahaha

And who sez kids now a days have no talent!?

This segment was really funny!

>>> Phil

|  IP: Logged

John Scott
Master Film Handler

- posted 11-06-2003 02:25 AM      Profile for John Scott   Email John Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds gross to me.

In fact it makes me long for the days of Mr. Carson.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 11-06-2003 02:57 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Carson is long gone...get with the times.... The world is a changing! Lighten up and have some fun! [beer]

>>> Phil

Ken Layton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-06-2003 11:26 AM      Profile for Ken Layton   Email Ken Layton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw that segment. It was funny and gross, but I liked it. I also liked Kip and Kim at Hoover Dam.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 11-06-2003 12:22 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
That Hoover seg was funny too.

Scene 1 downstream location: "Why is the wall so high and the water is so low?"

Scene 2 dam top location looking north: "Oh, Ummmm...nevermind."

And the bit about the Nevada/Arizona time line was hilarious. "If it's 11 in Nevada, then it's 10 in Arizona. Standing on the line it must be 10:30".

There sure are some really dumb people.... duh.

>>> Phil

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 11-06-2003 01:34 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
== [sleep] == Letterman's been doing this kind of thing for 20 years. It's called "Stupid Human Tricks." Leno is, as usual, less than imaginative. [flame suit on]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 11-06-2003 01:43 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I watched Leno last night. I usually only watch the monologue and occasionally the bit he does after the first commercial break (especially when it's headlines, which is BY FAR the best thing on Leno). I never watch Leno with guests because the conversation is boring and all he does is kiss ass. I assumed "Teenage Wasteland" was a musical band (that's what it sounds like) so I didn't watch. If I knew what it was I probably wouldn't watch anyway, as I'm not too much into gross-out humor. Leno himself is pretty annoying and snively, but his monologue is longue and I like that.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 11-06-2003 01:58 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but Letterman is BORING and sooo full of himself and of shit his eyes are probably brown too. He should be out to pasture like Carson.

I agree Joe, the best part is the Headlines....

The monologue, the bit, then change the channel. [beer]

>>> Phil

Mike Heenan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-06-2003 03:35 PM      Profile for Mike Heenan   Email Mike Heenan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember when Colin Quinn was doing Weekend Update on SNL, they had a funny joke about Leno. I forgot how it went, but I think it was with someone in the audience threw something at the stage, and Quinn said "that wasn't the only thing that could be seen coming from miles away on the show"

Robert E. Allen
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-06-2003 03:51 PM      Profile for Robert E. Allen   Email Robert E. Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Frankly, I don't find anything on the Leno, Letterman or Kimmel shows worth staying up to see including the hosts. The last entertaining host really was Carson. Of course, I've been around long enough to have enjoyed Steve Allen (no relation).

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: