Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Red Balloon Aniversary party

Author Topic: Red Balloon Aniversary party
Per Hauberg
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 08-28-2003 04:10 AM      Profile for Per Hauberg   Author's Homepage   Email Per Hauberg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Young Mr Norwood's portrait on the most famous "Red Balloon" website is now about 8 years old.
This calls for a celebration !

[beer]

|  IP: Logged

Scott Norwood
Film God

From: Boston, MA. USA (1774.21 miles northeast of Dallas)

- posted 08-28-2003 06:05 AM      Profile for Scott Norwood   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Norwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In celebration, I hereby invite Mr. Hauberg to come and visit me and take a new picture of me that doesn't suck horribly (like most pictures that are taken of me). I'll show him a very nice IB print of the movie, too.

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 08-28-2003 07:30 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me know when he comes, I'll provide the martini's. [Smile]

Per Hauberg
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 08-28-2003 07:40 PM      Profile for Per Hauberg   Author's Homepage   Email Per Hauberg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gentlemen -

Thank You so much for Your kind replies. Unfortunately, I have just - two months ago - received my new FP30D. This, together with the DP70's will not be worn out for the first 20 years (got that, Brad), which gives no excuse for taking a day or two of for travelling. I will therefore have to ask You to please let the invitation stand open until august, 2023, when retirement may be more actual (The FP being worn out and the DPs so much down in price, that someone can afford to buy them, --and the possibility of going more than two miles from city limits of Malling will occur.

With the utmost respect and our sincere congratulations !
(Most interesting balloonsite, btw.)

P. Hauberg & Dog
Jylland, Denmark

P.s.: Mrs Hauberg just passed the pc, throwing in a remark of my picture at the left. -I'm afraid, it's 23 years and at least 50 pounds ago. [Eek!]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: