Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » I lowered my cholesterol from 204 to 139!

Author Topic: I lowered my cholesterol from 204 to 139!
Mark J. Marshall
Film God

- posted 08-06-2003 11:49 AM      Profile for Mark J. Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you haven't heard of the cholesterol lowering ResQ stuff, click here. Before taking this, my cholesterol was 204. After taking the ResQ 1250 and the LDLX for ten weeks, I went down to 139! Woohoo! I've been trying to stay active, but I haven't started any rigorous excercise routine. And I haven't changed my diet at all.

When I called my doctor to get the results back from the test, the nurse said "Wow! Keep doing what you're doing with your diet and excercise, and you should be fine!"

I'm going to go have a steak right now. [Wink]

But before I get yelled at by everyone who says I shouldn't do anything without telling my doctor, let me just say that I've done some research on this stuff, and the only bad thing I can find on it is some "experts" saying "it doesn't work." I found nothing saying it will kill your liver, or make your heart stop, or your blood pressure go up or anything like that. In fact, I checked my liver before and after also, and it too got better.

I'm not qualified to give medical advice, but I wanted to share this with everyone in case anyone out there is looking to lower their cholesterol, you might want to look into this. And I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has tried it.

|  IP: Logged

Robert E. Allen
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 08-06-2003 02:51 PM      Profile for Robert E. Allen   Email Robert E. Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you the guy who starred in the commercials for the prescription stuff?

I lowered mine from 255 to 167 with one of the prescription medications thanks to the VA.

Mark J. Marshall
Film God

- posted 08-06-2003 07:29 PM      Profile for Mark J. Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope. I'm told that Tim Conway was in the ResQ commercials, although I've never seen them.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: